Reactions: itsactuallyover0
Wow that's amazing:soy:, kill yourself nigga

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Are u the real one:feelsthink:?, im always jerking off to you time to time

• +1
Are u the real one:feelsthink:?, im always jerking off to you time to time
Haha yeah it’s me lots of people requested me to make a .org got accepted in a few mins so why not post

Sure

Last edited:
great ascension op can u tell me what did u did to ascend this much?
Gym maxing just built as much muscle as I could ate a fuck ton and just ascended bro also trying bonesmashing n shit atm seeing if it helps me, also bought minoxidil I’ve just started looksmaxxing fr Im ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan and lucifer6969
Gym maxing just built as much muscle as I could ate a fuck ton and just ascended bro also trying bonesmashing n shit atm seeing if it helps me, also bought minoxidil I’ve just started looksmaxxing fr Im ngl
u just ascnded without any softmaxx jfl?
roids?

• +1
Why do you never show an unfrauded video or picture without you squinting like an autist/ using filters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and PsychoDsk
did u hardmaxx? don't lie

Why do you never show an unfrauded video or picture without you squinting like an autist/ using filters
This is a screenshot of a video I made under direct sunlight idk how to fraud less than that bro

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I mean atp who dont squint? At least a lil bit

lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and halloweed
My skin lowk similar to yours in that first photo including the nasolabial folds, the folds only show up for me if im bloated so I know thats not age or like a bone issue but what did you use for texture and everything else?

My skin lowk similar to yours in that first photo including the nasolabial folds, the folds only show up for me if im bloated so I know thats not age or like a bone issue but what did you use for texture and everything else
I actually only iced my face from time to time Idek if that did anything , it’s mainly genetics also drank a lot of water

I actually only iced my face from time to time Idek if that did anything , it’s mainly genetics also drank a lot of water
Can't tell if this is larp. You're telling me you went from shit skin to mog skin from "drinking more water"?

I honestly don’t know could have been a imbalance in my hormones which caused acne that I fixed, also had bad diet and fixed it by eating clean and healthy, prioritized gut health aswell

what bf% would u say you were in the 1st pic. You say you gymmaxxed and ate a ton. How tf did ur face get more defined in under just a year? You must have cut in that same year right?

what bf% would u say you were in the 1st pic. You say you gymmaxxed and ate a ton. How tf did ur face get more defined in under just a year? You must have cut in that same year right?
Like 15% am around 12 right now but 4 kg heavier was already Gymmaxxing for about 1.5 years in that vid

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender