Ascension Plan for July: Fitness, Style, and Self-Improvement Goals

zerotohero

zerotohero

I don’t need your pussy, bitch, I'm on my own dick
It’s time to set realistic goals for July.

1. Adding a solid 1-1.5kg of muscle mass with focused gym sessions.
2. Ditching my outdated 2015 wardrobe for sleek, classy attire.
3. Getting a natural tan at a salon—no more looking pale and washed out.
4. Considering braces for a better smile, but first, I need that orthodontist appointment.

No more excuses this month.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
Nice. I need to make a list of realistic and achievable goals for july myself. Can't believe half of 2024 is already over and i have done absolutely nothing. What a fucking waste.

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
Nice. I need to make a list of realistic and achievable goals for july myself. Can't believe half of 2024 is already over and i have done absolutely nothing. What a fucking waste.
Same, tbh. All I achieved this year so far is finishing my degree and gain about 3kg of muscle.

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
Same, tbh. All I achieved this year so far is finishing my degree and gain about 3kg of muscle.
Still 1000x better than me, it's a compounding thing, all the little things add up over time. Quote from Jon Jones "i try to improve 1% each day". That 1% could be adding minor things to your daily schedule, doesn't have to be anything major. It all adds up.
"dreams without goals... are just dreams" - denzel washington. I think you can add a few more things atleast to your list, 6 months is a long enough time to achieve a lot imo.

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
I think you can add a few more things atleast to your list, 6 months is a long enough time to achieve a lot imo.
Nah, this list is only for this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back