Ascension plan

virgin

virgin

Iron
In the last few years I went through different phases, where I tried different styles and looks. Now Ive come up with a plan to ascend to mtn in order to maybe fuck some girls at university.:forcedsmile:

Face
Skin:
So in the past I used a lot of skincare products, but now I realised, that they are bullshit. I have relatively clean skin now and only need to focus on coloring and dryness.

Hair:
I have to let it grow. Long hair looks pretty good on me and makes my skull appear larger. I got a buzz cut like a month ago after my normie friends convinced me to do it. Now I regret it, but it will eventually come back.

Leanmaxxing:
Leanmaxxing is the highest priority for me rn.
I weigh around 85kg at 178cm and am trying to cut down to 75 maybe even 70. I was never lean in my life, and was at around 80kgs at the end of 2023. I looked so much better at 80kgs and I have really high hopes for 70-75 kgs.

Height:
Shoes:
I will buy 1 inch insoles. they are like a little boost, but not to obvious. Paired with some boots or air force 1 I think I can fraud up to 6 foot. That should be enough to not be instantly ignored by foids.

Body:
I had a muscular/bulky body in the past, but I stopped going to the gym and now I am skinny fat. I want to start again going to the gym and at least not look skinny fat.

So bhais I think I can ascend to MTN with these softmaxxes and even to low HTN after Rhino and Genio.:what:

at 5'10 just wear airmaxes and larp 6ft. Nobody can tell IRL and you'll basicaly be 6ft anyway. On apps claim 6'1 if you plan on using 1 inch lifts

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and halloweed