Ascension routine

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Iron
HEIGHTMAXXING
Currently 5'7, overweight, age 17, i still bevile that im still growing for various reasons that i alredy said in other posts but yeah with that said, id say for me its extremely possible to reach 5'9 since my brother is over 6'0, but my father is my same eight ad my mom is short.

LOSING FAT
First of all, lose this fat, if currently dieting, on a "primal" and fell well and im losing fat, now im also going to cut more calories, if you want to know my diet is made of meat(mainly beef), organs(earth and liver), fish, broths, fruit juices(for hydration), raw milk, raw honey and fruit(no vegetables they are bad for you).
Opinions on dark chocolate? a guy told me its high in magnesium.
For movement minimun of 10k steps a day and some exercise that ill talk about along the thread.

SUPPLEMENT
Vitamin D3 10000UI, thinking of increasing dosage(also taking a decent amount of sunlight);
Vitamin K2 2000ug(its in the vitamin D3 pill);
Thinking of taking Magnesium Glycinate 400mg(they say magnesium glycinate is the best);
Maybe zinc 50mg;

L argenine i heard it helps;
Collagen might help as well;
Other suggestions?
MK677
Peptide to increase HGH or igf-1, i heard it makes you diabetic so ill have to wait untill i loose fat to take it;
do you have any thoughts on it(dont say just take HGH, i wont).
SLEEP
8h of sleep of course, 15 minutes before bed stop at bluelight(thank god my glasses also have bluelight blockers), honey(1 tea spoon), water and hymalaian salt(so that you dont wake up in the middle of the night to pee), and magnesium glycinate, it helps with a lot of things but something to use before bed because it helps with sleep; of course the mouth tap(no nigger mouth breather), nasal strip, eye cover(so that is all black), sleep naked(so ur dick grows) and have a good envirorment to sleep(cold...).

STRETCHING(both dinamic and static)
Dead hangs are kings(important that yout spine stretches), of course not the dead hangs from a rope but from a pull up bar;
cobra stretch;

child's pose;
hip flexor stretch;
calf stretch;
hamstring stretch;
quad stretch;
pec stretch;
arm swing(in warious directions, even punches are good);
leg swing(in warious directions);
torso twists;
neck twists;
you get it but the most important are the first few to stretch the spine, so if you do those you should be fine.

"HEIGHT" EXERCISES
3min of shadow skipping(with 3kg dumbells in the hands);
8 to 5 sprints;
masaai jumps 3 sets of 30s of max effort.

FACE
I am a bit recessed(of fucking course i am), jaw its decently large but could be a lot better, chin it loks a bit recessed(if i lose fat it might change, fat can distort how you look by a LOT), chatal tilt positive, eyebrows neutral/positive and close set and decently dense but not that thick, cheek bones are nice high set and prominent, maxilla its not flat or recessed but its not very forward grown either, i have to that my maxilla to my dentist that gave me a palate expander for a year, hair its jusd random ill let it grow.
LOSING FAT

Every thing just as stated before.
Fat hides everything under it.

BONESMASHING
Yes, i hammer my fucking face.
Chin, zygos and brow ridge.
rest and repeat.

CEWING AND THE TONGUE
Mastic gum for masseter hypertrofy and strength training, the muscle is gonna pull on the bone so growing bone.
Lighter gum for tongue training(by Mike Mew), try to spread the cewing gum on the entire palate.

MEWING
People say its cope, but what does it cost doing it, its at least proven to help with breathing and other problems.
A big problem that i realized is that nobody is actually mewing, budy boyos, you dont have the ENTIRE tongue on the roof of the mouth,
its easy to make it stick but you cant breather because u(and me) are sub-human, so for the start hard mewing is the way.

NECK TRAINING
Easy to understand, bigger neck(unless you fucking become neckzilla) is more attractive.
McKenzie Chin Tucks and neck curls(i have 3kg dumbells).

BODY
I do muay thai, so its cardio that helps burn fat and you learn fighting.
Surprisingly im actualy fucking good after 2 month, my fucking coach says that i looked like a sub-human useless shit when i first came in but i actually turned out to be fucking good.
my kicks are good, punches are to be better.
Actually, they even let me do serious sparring(fre fucking bonesmashing and test) which is surprising becasue people have done it for 1+ year and still havent done it once, but thats good since ill moneymax and famemax with becoming good at fighting(maybe UFC ahahahha).
Of course there is the "height" exercises but ill try doing some pushup and some pullups.
i heard the gym stunts growth since you need the resources and test to repair your muscles.
Now that the muay thau gym is closed ill probaly practice punches at home.
Also maybe play some basketball to burn sweet calories.

CURRENT SITUANTION
Becasue im dumb(you probably alredy understood that) i also ahve to study for summer tests since i failed two classes, if i fail my funds for looksmax are over.
Also went to a chinese restourant to celebrate my moms new job but yeah, lets jsut say the food there makes me wanna ropemax, i fell like shit after eating it, so yeah one more reason to cut calories, food has become only fuel for my body to grow now.
And worst part is that some girls came there and damn, they where fucking 6' over what the fuck!
got mogged to oblivion.

but yeah, budy boyos, time to ascend or rope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joshrc, skkrrrtcantdo, ineonx and 3 others
5,7 is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, Uncle Dinky, ALP and 1 other person
keep it realistic , start one by one

• +1
Reactions: ascenderinmydreams
all this effort just to not do any of this cope shit u wrote.

• +1
Reactions: ascenderinmydreams and pilatus
HEIGHTMAXXING
Currently 5'7, overweight, age 17, i still bevile that im still growing for various reasons that i alredy said in other posts but yeah with that said, id say for me its extremely possible to reach 5'9 since my brother is over 6'0, but my father is my same eight ad my mom is short.

LOSING FAT
First of all, lose this fat, if currently dieting, on a "primal" and fell well and im losing fat, now im also going to cut more calories, if you want to know my diet is made of meat(mainly beef), organs(earth and liver), fish, broths, fruit juices(for hydration), raw milk, raw honey and fruit(no vegetables they are bad for you).
For movement minimun of 10k steps a day and some exercise that ill talk about along the thread.

SUPPLEMENT
Vitamin D3 10000UI, thinking of increasing dosage(also taking a decent amount of sunlight);
Thinking of taking Magnesium Glycinate 400mg(they say magnesium glycinate is the best);
Maybe zinc 50mg;

Other suggestions?
MK677
Peptide to increase HGH or igf-1, i heard it makes you diabetic so ill have to wait untill i loose fat to take it;
SLEEP
8h of sleep of course, 15 minutes before bed stop at bluelight(thank god my glasses also have bluelight blockers), honey(1 tea spoon), water and hymalaian salt(so that you dont wake up in the middle of the night to pee), and magnesium glycinate, it helps with a lot of things but something to use before bed because it helps with sleep; of course the mouth tap(no nigger mouth breather), nasal strip, eye cover(so that is all black), sleep naked(so ur dick grows) and have a good envirorment to sleep(cold...).

Dead hangs are kings(important that yout spine stretches), of course not the dead hangs from a rope but from a pull up bar;
cobra stretch;

child's pose;
hip flexor stretch;
calf stretch;
hamstring stretch;
quad stretch;
pec stretch;
torso twists;
neck twists;
you get it but the most important are the first few to stretch the spine, so if you do those you should be fine.

"HEIGHT" EXERCISES
8 to 5 sprints;

FACE
I am a bit recessed(of fucking course i am), jaw its decently large but could be a lot better, chin it loks a bit recessed(if i lose fat it might change, fat can distort how you look by a LOT), chatal tilt positive, eyebrows neutral/positive and close set and decently dense but not that thick, cheek bones are nice high set and prominent, maxilla its not flat or recessed but its not very forward grown either, i have to that my maxilla to my dentist that gave me a palate expander for a year, hair its jusd random ill let it grow.
LOSING FAT

BONESMASHING
rest and repeat.

CEWING AND THE TONGUE
Mastic gum for masseter hypertrofy and strength training, the muscle is gonna pull on the bone so growing bone.
Lighter gum for tongue training(by Mike Mew), try to spread the cewing gum on the entire palate.

MEWING
People say its cope, but what does it cost doing it, its at least proven to help with breathing and other problems.
A big problem that i realized is that nobody is actually mewing, budy boyos, you dont have the ENTIRE tongue on the roof of the mouth,
its easy to make it stick but you cant breather because u(and me) are sub-human, so for the start hard mewing is the way.

NECK TRAINING
Easy to understand, bigger neck(unless you fucking become neckzilla) is more attractive.

BODY
Surprisingly im actualy fucking good after 2 month, my fucking coach says that i looked like a sub-human useless shit when i first came in but i actually turned out to be fucking good.
Actually, they even let me do serious sparring(fre fucking bonesmashing and test) which is surprising becasue people have done it for 1+ year and still havent done it once, but thats good since ill moneymax and famemax with becoming good at fighting(maybe UFC ahahahha).
Of course there is the "height" exercises but ill try doing some pushup and some pullups.
i heard the gym stunts growth since you need the resources and test to repair your muscles.

CURRENT SITUANTION
Becasue im dumb(you probably alredy understood that) i also ahve to study for summer tests since i failed two classes, if i fail my funds for looksmax are over.
Also went to a chinese restourant to celebrate my moms new job but yeah, lets jsut say the food there makes me wanna ropemax, i fell like shit after eating it, so yeah one more reason to cut calories, food has become only fuel for my body to grow now.
And worst part is that some girls came there and damn, they where fucking 6' over what the fuck!
got mogged to oblivion.

View attachment 3084730View attachment 3084731View attachment 3084732
Where's trt

HEIGHTMAXXING

LOSING FAT

SUPPLEMENT
Maybe zinc 50mg;

Other suggestions?
MK677
SLEEP

cobra stretch;

child's pose;
hip flexor stretch;
calf stretch;
hamstring stretch;
quad stretch;
pec stretch;
torso twists;
neck twists;

"HEIGHT" EXERCISES
8 to 5 sprints;

FACE
LOSING FAT

BONESMASHING
rest and repeat.

CEWING AND THE TONGUE

MEWING

NECK TRAINING

BODY

CURRENT SITUANTION
got mogged to oblivion.

View attachment 3084730View attachment 3084731View attachment 3084732
need to leanmax before anything bro

• +1
Reactions: ascenderinmydreams
2 things

1. How tf are vegetables bad?

2. Peptide? Elaborate please
vegetables are bad becasuse of anti nutrients and oxalates(they fuck you up);
peptides(mk677 in this case) helps you produce more hgh or igf-1

vegetables are bad becasuse of anti nutrients and oxalates(they fuck you up);
peptides(mk677 in this case) helps you produce more hgh or igf-1
Also, oxalates are only a problem if you overconsume that shit. You can eat vegetables with no issues and you should only avoid it if you have gut problems (which I'm assuming you don't have otherwise its over for you)

the most important thing is, to actually take action and not just larp on this incel forum.
also eat under 100g carbs a day, and do cardio everyday and start doing water fasting 1-2days in 2-4weeks.
also 8h is not very much if u want to grow, aim for 9-10h, but anyways goodluck boyo hope you ascend!

the most important thing is, to actually take action and not just larp on this incel forum.
also eat under 100g carbs a day, and do cardio everyday and start doing water fasting 1-2days in 2-4weeks.
also 8h is not very much if u want to grow, aim for 9-10h, but anyways goodluck boyo hope you ascend!
Yeah, i stopped larping when i saw that my neighbours are stacies my Age.
September muay thai comes back, with it the fat i have defenetly gonna go away🙏🏻