Ascension stack rate it and tell how to improve it

rotten

rotten

Iron
Supplements: vitamin d3, vit k2, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, omega 3.

Diet: eggs, red meat, coconut water, bananas, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, lettuce.

Softmaxxes: thumbpulling, chewing/towel method, castor oil on brows and lashes, deadhangs, gym, sprinting/cardio, stretching.

Things i need advice on: hair. i have a afro with low taper fade rn, asymmetry, not really bad to where you can notice irl but in photos it’s brutal. Temp image 544373C9 0F9C 4CFE 974D 234111F3873A

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah, TechnoBoss and ey88
Bump I worked damn hard on this thread nigga

I don’t really see how your going to ascend from this. Just seems like very basic health stuff.

• +1
Reactions: rotten
you're already psl 5 at best; hop on the trend and get dreads

Good plan but thumbpulling doesn't do anything it's a meme. Best you can do is improve your hormonal profile by working out and living a high T lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: rotten
There were times when if a blackie posted on .org they would be eviscerated

Good plan but thumbpulling doesn't do anything it's a meme. Best you can do is improve your hormonal profile by working out and living a high T lifestyle
I do workout

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Do you think I can reach 6.5 if I get dreads, hazel contacts, thicker brows, and better bones?

Last edited:
Darken eyebrows, get better hairstyle, and starve urself

Also my eye area looks like vito basso already in the mirror idk why the fucking camera distorts it so bad.

Darken eyebrows, get better hairstyle, and starve urself
IMG 0740 My eye area is maxed out the camera is shit I am getting better hair already which is Freeform dreads they look like the examples I showed, and I’m starving not myself my bone mass has increased so much from this stack and I’m debloated in that photo here’s me in January
IMG 0971
I ascended alot from lurking on here.

• +1
Reactions: watah
View attachment 3223906My eye area is maxed out the camera is shit I am getting better hair already which is Freeform dreads they look like the examples I showed, and I’m starving not myself my bone mass has increased so much from this stack and I’m debloated in that photo here’s me in January View attachment 3223907I ascended alot from lurking on here.
Good shit but ur eyebrows are still barely visible

You eat poison