Ascension tips?

Ascensionpending

Ascensionpending

Iron
Want to ascend to the next level. Would be open to hardmaxxing. What do you guys think(be brutally honest)

Attachments

• IMG_7398.jpeg
    IMG_7398.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7403.jpeg
    IMG_7403.jpeg
    292.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7402.jpeg
    IMG_7402.jpeg
    368.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7391.jpeg
    IMG_7391.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7387.jpeg
    IMG_7387.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7365.jpeg
    IMG_7365.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
You already look good, solid htn. Only thing I would recommend is canthoplasty. That's it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, curryascenderr, ZAATOP4 and 5 others
You already look good, solid htn. Only thing I would recommend is canthoplasty. That's it
I’ve been thinking about that. Just don’t wanna fuck up my eyes. Maybe I’ll get some consultations soon?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, curryascenderr and vernier
HTN chad
Maybe you need to bonesmash the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
tbh i think hollow cheeks would instantly make you chad, idk if its possible without sacrificing your physique but maybe get buccal fat removal or something

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and Ascensionpending
good face, how tall?

tbh i think hollow cheeks would instantly make you chad, idk if its possible without sacrificing your physique but maybe get buccal fat removal or something
I can definitely get leaner. I would lose some muscle but might be worth it

• Hmm...
Reactions: dbva
Ogre oldcel mascmaxxer , body halo, low htn, roastie becky slayer:feelsohh:

Just tryna ascend lol. How do you feel About canthoplasty for me
srry man i dont know a lot about cantho, tho you can def do your research because it could help nct, anyways man hope everything goes well

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionpending
Eyes is usually a risky place for surgery. You have nct but it isnt so bad that you should risk surgery I dont think dude

Eyes is usually a risky place for surgery. You have nct but it isnt so bad that you should risk surgery I dont think dude
Agreed but it would ascend him further as that is op's main concern.

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionpending and Bloatedcelbag
I would only be 100% sure it doesn’t fuck me up if I ever did it. I didn’t know if there were any soft max ways but it doesn’t seem like there is. Maybe I’ll get some consultations and stuff I probably won’t end up doing it but who knows

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
What is canthoplasty used for I never heard of it

MTN but as I always say, when a MTN gymmaxxes he tends to turn into HTN and above, which is what happened here.

Did you grow your neck and traps with neck training or with drugs? I'm curious.

HTN but nothing more

• +1
leanmaxx

• +1
High HTN, if you had hollows you'd prolly be chadlite but it seems you lack the zygo mass for it. Maybe lean down a bit more you MIGHT get the slight hollows

• +1
MTN but as I always say, when a MTN gymmaxxes he tends to turn into HTN and above, which is what happened here.

Did you grow your neck and traps with neck training or with drugs? I'm curious.
Drugs? Bro I’m natural lol

Intense hyoid exercise everyday or it’s over for you hyoidcels

So how much do you neck curl?

I don’t neck curl at all. Just comes with doing optimal hypertrophy. I wrestled a tiny bit as a kid but I doubt neck muscle stayed from then

Laying on bed press your mouth very hard and hold it half open for 1-2 minutes x 4 (it’s fucking hard) but instant results tho
Press mouth very hard where. Like fight your jaw essentially?

Press mouth very hard where. Like fight your jaw essentially?
Imagine you want to open your mouth yeah? But you won’t because you press your mouth with your hand from below yeah? So it’s creates resistance. Now open mouth on 50% and hold this position while pressing with your hand up. You should start to feel burn in your hyoid area if it’s your first time after 20-30 seconds, but you have to hold it for 1-2 mins or more for crazy results

• +1