@asdvek is a subhuman shitskin muslim like most ppl here.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
The most toxic users are always non whites and non blacks.

it's always some shitskin inbred Indians or muslims or ethnics. But I'm happy now.

this faggot for sure is just a demonized loser who'd god loses to Israel and America :lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I cant wait until he Burns in Torment Forever.

Remember the quran says the sun sets in mud. Stars are missiles to fight devils.

the entire hadiths accepted by scholars claim mohammad sucked nephews cock and sucked his tongue.

that satan farts and pees in ur ear as u sleep.

Enjoy ur poor life and wageslave u satanic loser I will go get jacked with my dad and get tan at beach this summer haha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul: @asdvek

im from switzerland bhaiiiii :D:D:D:D:D didnt read btw

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
im from switzerland bhaiiiii :D:D:D:D:D didnt read btw
Exactly my words hurt u so u dont read.
:lul::ROFLMAO:
Idc where ur from ur a shitskin ethnic who I'd a wage slave poor loser while I'm rich asf and ur Burning

Exactly my words hurt u so u dont read.
:lul::ROFLMAO:
Idc where ur from ur a shitskin ethnic who I'd a wage slave poor loser while I'm rich asf and ur Burning
okay thats short enough for me to read

1. im white
2. not a wageslave
3. ur not rich
4. its cold here not burning
5. ur dad is poor and a bitch

send proof that ur dad is rich bitch still waiting, all ur dad do is spend his hard earned money on stupid whores and pay their dinner and end up not getting any sex from them, thats how big of a cuck he is

• Woah
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
okay thats short enough for me to read

1. im white
2. not a wageslave
3. ur not rich
4. its cold here not burning
5. ur dad is poor and a bitch

send proof that ur dad is rich bitch still waiting, all ur dad do is spend his hard earned money on stupid whores and pay their dinner and end up not getting any sex from them, thats how big of a cuck he is
Now cuz I called u out on my words hurting u u admit u read it to save face :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

u don't know anything about my dad other than I said he's rich and gets girls, aside from that u just make up stuff to troll as a defense mechanism

Nothing u say is factual. But u being a wageslave who will always work a horrible job every week of ur life is true. :soy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:feelswhy:

can you guys like argue in pm or something

• +1
can you guys like argue in pm or something
No he must be publicly humiliated and exposed. When ppl read this who visit the site years from now they'll see how I verbally slaughtered this satanic wageslave toxic prideful demon

@asdvek

if ur not tan its over

• Love it
I'm white so I'm a good person. It's a nice syllogism, not true, though.

• JFL
nigga you contribute nothing to this forum
all you do is yap about cat torture and your two digit testosterone level
then say you're going to take over the world

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi and lucifer6969

Users who are viewing this thread

Back