• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo and thorns
Gooner gang won again

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ryuken, Shkreliii, greycel and 3 others
"the more males in childhood abstains from ejaculation, the larger their penis size in adulthood"
He was sarcastic ig

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zurzolo, asdvek and Beastimmung
"the more males in childhood abstains from ejaculation, the larger their penis size in adulthood"
"A long-lasting erection during body growth has a positive effect on penis enlargement."

Meaning edging sessions without cooming are most benefitial :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, zurzolo, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
He was sarcastic ig
I dont believe this study
Like how did they do this study
Did they get a few kids with the same genetics and make some coom and some not coom during puberty then compared the results or something?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Beastimmung, zurzolo and 1 other person
"A long-lasting erection during body growth has a positive effect on penis enlargement."

Meaning edging sessions without cooming are most benefitial :feelskek:
Thou shall never cum. Edge, Fuck but don't cum before 18. Once you ejaculate before reaching adulthood, you'll be cursed with a micropenis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Shkreliii, zurzolo and 1 other person
havent coomed in a week bruh
my balls are abt to burst

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Nick.Harte and zurzolo
Did they get a few kids with the same genetics and make some coom and some not coom during puberty then compared the results or something?
Survey was done and they had to report their masturbation habits during childhood.(Self reported.)

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and asdvek
Survey was done and they had to report their masturbation habits during childhood.(Self reported.)
So it's anecdotal
Can't even know if it was coincidence or not in those ppl
Did u coom during puberty

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Nick.Harte
But i believe they're right because a lot of people who claimed to have smaller penises on certain forums have admitted that they overmastubated before and during puberty. Well, it may be a coincidence or this study may be right.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and asdvek
So it's anecdotal
Can't even know if it was coincidence or not in those ppl
Did u coom during puberty
I coomed a lot and do not have a big penis.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and zurzolo
I did and have a big one

I think doing PE fixed that u should start
Bro, PE doesn't work and how many inches have you gained so far??

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Bro, PE doesn't work and how many inches have you gained so far??
Just ignore the thousands of proof theory
Started at 15, my dick grew along with it so i dont know how many inches i gained

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Just ignore the thousands of proof theory
Started at 15, my dick grew along with it so i dont know how many inches i gained
I'm not longer a teen and won't work for me

• +1
I'm not longer a teen and won't work for me
It was mainly created and intended for growth after development and puberty, not during puberty or development

But if u do it through puberty ofc itll have good effects

But people have gained 1.5-2 inches in length and up to 1.5 inches of girth after development

But it takes years. As a newbie u can gain 0.5-1 with manual stretching alone in 2-3 weeks, length btw.

• +1
It was mainly created and intended for growth after development and puberty, not during puberty or development

But if u do it through puberty ofc itll have good effects

But people have gained 1.5-2 inches in length and up to 1.5 inches of girth after development

But it takes years. As a newbie u can gain 0.5-1 with manual stretching alone in 2-3 weeks, length btw.
I'll be in my 50's by the time my penis reaches a satisfactory size to modern foids.

• +1
  • +1
No idea. Got to measure this shit. I don't think I'll reach to 6. Impossible
0.4-6 inches of length is extremely easy to gain as a beginner especially, should take about 2 weeks with manual stretching and stuff, gotta be careful to not get injured tho.

• +1
0.4-6 inches of length is extremely easy to gain as a beginner especially, should take about 2 weeks with manual stretching and stuff, gotta be careful to not get injured tho.
Well, I'll try it

• +1
vacuum pump + dht ?
dht wont do shit for dick size after ur development is done

manual stretching + bathmate + clamping + light weight hanging + fat loss on healthy level dont get too lean + l-citrulline from watermelon and it's seeds

be in a calorie surplus btw, u cant grow pp on deficit, if u do that's just erection quality not building tissue

if ur already fat cut down and be lean first, but still do these as they'll give you better erection quality which is another 0.5-1 inches added to both length and girth

• +1
Don't give me hope bro
well i mean some guy went from 5.5 to 7.1 and he only did jelqing, like if u want a 7 incher and got 5.5 1.5 inch of length gains is realistic

• +1
Don't give me hope bro
u need to buy some weights like 0.5kg-1kg and buy a hanger of ur choice like zen hanger or bib hanger.
pumps u can buy bathmate
buy a cock ring too

• +1
Don't give me hope bro
dont cut out fats or carbs and dont eat any bullshit diet like keto or any bullshit diet that doesnt have fat or carbs
u need to eat every macro

• +1
Asdvek the type of guy to jump while putting on jeans

• JFL
Asdvek the type of guy to jump while putting on jeans
u the type of the guy that would say "lets dig in" and rub hands together before eating something

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
well i mean some guy went from 5.5 to 7.1 and he only did jelqing, like if u want a 7 incher and got 5.5 1.5 inch of length gains is realistic
i don't believe this guy.

• +1
i don't believe this guy.
he did it from jelqing alone which is not even that good of a method (its legit he did it)
so if u use the actual methods you'll grow
go on r/gettingbigger see the transformations with proof