Asexuality and my Wife

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I’m writing this in bed next to my wife, who is currently too asleep to notice the frustrated ministrations I’m making on my phone. Sigh. Apologies if this is crude, I obviously have stuff on the mind.

The usual background: she and I had sex a lot before getting married. Then as soon as we walked down the aisle, the sex stopped. I haven’t so much as gotten a blowjob in the last three years. I love my wife so divorce isn’t an option in my mind, but our talks about how to solve this issue have become frequent. These discussions usually involve her admitting she realized she was asexual after we got married and still feels sexual desire for me, just at a different pace than heterosexual people. I usually keep the sexual frustration at bay with my hand but circumstances in life and increased stress at work have made this difficult. I went from daily jacking off to not having an orgasm in two months. Keep this context in mind as I continue the story.

Tonight, we had a free night between the social obligations and work and I decided to make it special. We went to a spa, which was a mistake for me, because the public bath was full of attractive women in bikinis. The salt scrub in the sauna could not have made my mouth drier as I felt like I was panting like a dog at some of these bodies. It was honestly a little embarrassing for me even though I doubt my actual behavior was inappropriate.

After that, we went to a beautiful Italian dinner. I wore a suit and, to her credit, she dressed up in a sexy red dress with ample cleavage. I thought for sure tonight was the night. We got back not-that-late, after 10PM, and much to my surprise she emerged from the bathroom in her pajamas.

I was waiting on the bed in my boxers with an erection that could have fought Godzilla and she just walked to her side of the bed. I engaged in her in another discussion of what the hell was going on and she explained that her asexuality was just not feeling it that day. I am doing my absolute best to be an understanding husband who does not pressure my wife and realizes she does not operate the same way I do, but, god. That does not make any of this easier.

I feel like I can only get so much hornier before I explode like Elmer Fudd with a stick of dynamite in his gun.