ashwagandha is too good to be true. does it even have any side effects?

F

future_mogger

Diamond
all i hear is good about ashwagandha. and no bad things.

you will shit like never before. explosive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, coispet and future_mogger
Too much testosterone
Sleep quality might become unreasonably good
Cortisol level drops to -1

Too much testosterone
thats what i said. too good to be true

I took ashwagandha for 3 days, my sperm is giant now and has its own pair of balls, now every time I jack off I need to stomp on it to kill it
It ruined my life, I can no longer be a father, if I cum in a woman ill become a grandfather

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: canes_isyum, R@m@, GrowthReaper and 3 others
I took ashwagandha and my chin grew 2cm, my gonions flared out and my eyes turned icy blue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: monkeyman296, incel194012940, reddotguy and 8 others
I believe it can mess a little bit w your brain (serotonin receptors etc) after a while, I always take it one month, then one month off, just to be safe

its cope

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I heard people say they become emotionally numb. The hobbies you are interested doing things you love dont feel as bright as before. So because of this reason I'll advise you to take them if you are in a uncontrollable stresfull situations.

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
I heard people say they become emotionally numb. The hobbies you are interested doing things you love dont feel as bright as before. So because of this reason I'll advise you to take them if you are in a uncontrollable stresfull situations.
it also makes you lazy because you dgaf

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Mithranes
It’s just a sleeping pill and nothing special.

It’s just a sleeping pill and nothing special.
for real? i heard it boosts T levels, GABA , HGH every good thing and lowers every bad thing. idk

for real? i heard it boosts T levels, GABA , HGH every good thing and lowers every bad thing. idk
It’s improves sleep, makes it better . As a rule, testosterone is produced when we sleep. Here's your promotion.

It’s improves sleep, makes it better . As a rule, testosterone is produced when we sleep. Here's your promotion.
so not many benefits? its overhyped asf then

so not many benefits? its overhyped asf then
For boosting your testosterone you need Vitamin D-3 (5000 UI), Magnesium, Potassium Citrate, Cod Liver Oil, Iron, Omega 3 + Zn and dietary supplements like Tribulus or Fadogia Agestis. Ashwaganda only for better sleep. There is no one universal magic pill that make you gigachad, you need work hard and have a proper diety and medical treatment.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
For boosting your testosterone you need Vitamin D-3 (5000 UI), Magnesium, Potassium Citrate, Cod Liver Oil, Iron, Omega 3 + Zn and dietary supplements like Tribulus or Fadogia Agestis. Ashwaganda only for better sleep. There is no one universal magic pill that make you gigachad, you need work hard and have a proper diety and medical treatment.
need to be rich for all this. my paents get annoyed when i ask them all this. i got vit d3 with hard effot, imagine all of them

Too much testosterone

At what daily dose do people see these effects? (In mg)

idk if mine is bunk but I've been on it for a good 6 months now and have changed sources many times yet it does not do shit to me really.

I am still sexually frustrated, cynical and unhinged. I still effortlessly chainsmoke 4 packs a day because of anguishing sorrow. Muh cortisol yeah shit drug

idk if mine is bunk but I've been on it for a good 6 months now and have changed sources many times yet it does not do shit to me really.

I am still sexually frustrated, cynical and unhinged. I still effortlessly chainsmoke 4 packs a day because of anguishing sorrow. Muh cortisol yeah shit drug
sarcasm or real? so you didnt feel it lowered stress?

sarcasm or real? so you didnt feel it lowered stress?
I am legitimate.

I saw sleep quality increase and faster metabolism, which are just physical reactions that come from the chemical aspects of it

but nothing mentally, maybe I am slightly more apathetic, but I cannot claim it

Anhedonia, gynecomastia, acne, procrastination, mood changes, suicide(rare)

• +1
Reactions: LateBloomer
It's liver toxic

Take ashwagandha ksm 66 only, u will want to wank 10 times, ur balls will explode if you don't have a girlfriend to make sex everyday.

Helps with building muscle, increasing testosterone but after 4 months of constantly taking it, i've become kinda numb,

I didn't saw the joy in living i was bored everyday and didn't fill any emotion (but probably that's just placebo or for me, maybe you won't fell like that).

Take it for a few months then stop a month then continue.

Works but meh benefits. But it really has no side effects

thats because you are not taking it right and not cycling it

ive taken it for like 8 months its a legal drug its not anything special. No effects on testosterone that I can tell, sleep quality eh maybe a bit. The real thing it does is make ur baseline of emotions pretty chill. You'll always feel just chill, you won't want to exit that chill mood either, making you lazier because you just don't care enough about whatever you have to do to exit that chill mood. You won't turn emotionless, you won't get motivated, its just a little addition that makes stress more manageable, not remove it entirely and it doesn't even come close to removing it. Maybe like a 30-40% suppression in general but it depends on what is making you stresed/nervous and I take a high dose daily.

Too much testosterone
would it help heightmax a bit?
ive taken it for like 8 months its a legal drug its not anything special. No effects on testosterone that I can tell, sleep quality eh maybe a bit. The real thing it does is make ur baseline of emotions pretty chill. You'll always feel just chill, you won't want to exit that chill mood either, making you lazier because you just don't care enough about whatever you have to do to exit that chill mood. You won't turn emotionless, you won't get motivated, its just a little addition that makes stress more manageable, not remove it entirely and it doesn't even come close to removing it. Maybe like a 30-40% suppression in general but it depends on what is making you stresed/nervous and I take a high dose daily.
I see

I am using ashwagandha from organicessentialshub and it's super.