Ashwagandha - worth it or not?

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
I've heard it helps a lot with anxiety. I am suffering with very strong one right now so I think I could benefit from taking it. Also heard about it helping to build muscle in some way, is that real or just a hoax?

Worth it if you want to psychomax. Psychomaxxing will make you look dominant because you wont be a high inhib cuck, the first law for inceldom

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, niggersodomizer69, falcon1 and 6 others

"Wallcummer"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PashtunMogger, tia0505 and 2 others
Cope. Bromantane, lyrica, ritalin mogs for sure but i havent tried them yet

Not worth it. Use GABA and Theanine instead

I've heard it helps a lot with anxiety. I am suffering with very strong one right now so I think I could benefit from taking it. Also heard about it helping to build muscle in some way, is that real or just a hoax?
took it for months didnt do shit. I felt a bit different when i first took it but after a like the second use my body got used to it

what are your anxiety symptoms?

I cant believe some ppl (not talking about u) fr think some supplement works the same as fucking actual pharma drugs
Imo ashwagandha is cope, would make an unnoticeable difference and hurt your pocket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
good for blocking cortisol and can reduce emotions

Ashwagandha makes u a beast. But if u do it for 3 months straigt u become stoicmaxxed and have no emotionz

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
lyrica -> lycra

lycra -> View attachment 2364928
No man, NOTHING mogs lycra!!

But getting back to Ashwaganda, I tried it, maybe did a little at first, but then went down to did very little for anxiety. Stopped taking it because it was interrupting my sleep patterns. So I don't recommend.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Graham
No man, NOTHING mogs lycra!!

But getting back to Ashwaganda, I tried it, maybe did a little at first, but then went down to did very little for anxiety. Stopped taking it because it was interrupting my sleep patterns. So I don't recommend.
Honestly I have no idea what the thread and stuff is about, I just saw that and thought "my time to be autistic is now".

• JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo
Honestly I have no idea what the thread and stuff is about, I just saw that and thought "my time to be autistic is now".
That's the spirit!!! No time like the present for autism is my motto too!

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
Stop using this bengali supplement

• +1
Reactions: zura
Just smoke a fat blunt if you got social anxiety, trust me works everytime

took it for months didnt do shit. I felt a bit different when i first took it but after a like the second use my body got used to it
If u already got good sleep and not much anxiety ofc u won't benefit from it

I took/am taking, made my balls itch a lot at night and helps me sleep better so worth it imo

• +1
Reactions: Arditi