Asian are not ethnics

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Asian countries are safer, more advanced technologies, cleaner streets, more civilized, more considered to even some white countries.

WHAT COLOR IS THIS?

Even when drunk Asian still not causing problems

In ethnics lands, scamming and littering is still a norm.

@Jason Voorhees

When ethnics got called out and being diciplined when they break local laws in Asian countries they blame Asians are racist:forcedsmile: despite the white tourist would get the same punishment according to the local LAWS. Ethnics have victim mindsets.

Sooner white brah will realise and close the borders for good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Autismcel, Recessed Life and 14 others
Screenshot 2024 08 13 at 14007AM

i think they are, nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh, Shrek2OnDvD, Autismcel and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh
because you belong to a group made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent
You don't live in the west apparently, it seems like you haven't got the glimpse of what "ethnics" are referred to..

“Look we are as civilized as you white people, why aren’t you treating us like whites 😡 😡

Lmao at this thread.

Asians are never going to be considered white regardless of how developed their countries are. Quit glazing white people 24/7 and you may be respected more.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Shrek2OnDvD, egyptianKang and 8 others
You don't live in the west apparently, it seems like you haven't got the glimpse of what "ethnics" are referred to..
i know what they are referred to nigga im saying according to the actual definition you are ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
“Look we are as civilized as you white people, why aren’t you treating us like whites 😡 😡

Lmao at this thread.

Asians are never going to be considered white regardless of how developed their countries are. Quit glazing white people 24/7 and you may be respected more.
Projecting much?:forcedsmile:

Not a single word I said that, or it could you how you think civilized = white?:unsure::what:

JFL deathnic trait

All I am saynig is deathnics should just stay in their own countries, deathnics is like virus, cancer, parasites. They destroy the host countries as their default mode.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Bomber517 and noobs
> civilaized

> beat the shit out of you for dropping a gum wrapper on the ground

ching, chong, choose one

• JFL
Reactions: 0clue, Bars, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
> civilaized

> beat the shit out of you for dropping a gum wrapper on the ground

ching, chong, choose one
Nice way to say you prefer this

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Ironically a pitch black skinned punjabi is still very much closer genetically speaking to an european than a japanese is, skin color doesnt mean anything, you aint white, gook, and never will be

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bars, greywind, serialcoper and 1 other person
I want to see a single footage of a east asian person with fair skin commiting any crime. I've never seen any.

I always thought that anyone who wasn't European was ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Projecting much?:forcedsmile:

Not a single word I said that, or it could you how you think civilized = white?:unsure::what:

JFL deathnic trait

All I am saynig is deathnics should just stay in their own countries, deathnics is like virus, cancer, parasites. They destroy the host countries as their default mode.
Asians are deathnics

Ironically a pitch black skinned punjabi is still very much closer genetically speaking to an european than a japanese is, skin color doesnt mean anything, you aint white, gook

Keep projecting, you deathnic think civilized = white, you brought up the point muh I am closer to white genetically like it would help you in some tangible way

china, korea, japan. are the most developed places on earth. truly impressive what asians can do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, greywind, Xangsane and 3 others
no, america is just retarded because to me "asians" are brown

View attachment 3091822

Keep projecting, you deathnic think civilized = white, you brought up the point muh I am closer to white genetically like it would help you in some tangible way
No, you are a gook insect eyed motherfucker who thinks he is not ethnic because he is not some dark skinned nigger this is it :forcedsmile:

Not saying east asians arent civilized just saying you are not white at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Asian countries are safer, more advanced technologies, cleaner streets, more civilized, more considered to even some white countries.

WHAT COLOR IS THIS?

View attachment 3091796

@Jason Voorhees

When ethnics got called out and being diciplined when they break local laws in Asian countries they blame Asians are racist:forcedsmile: despite the white tourist would get the same punishment according to the local LAWS. Ethnics have victim mindsets.

You aren't white.

White refers to European ancestry.

Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, greywind, Xangsane and 6 others

WHAT COLOR IS THIS?

View attachment 3091796

@Jason Voorhees

I mean you're right in regards to the fact that noone considers them as ethnics, just like how noone considers blacks as ethnics. They have their own categories. Most of the population thinks ethnics are MENA and Indians.

East Asians are viewed as East Asians (their own catagory) and south east asians are viewed as inferior East Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, greywind and 2 others
Ironically a pitch black skinned punjabi is still very much closer genetically speaking to an european than a japanese is, skin color doesnt mean anything, you aint white, gook, and never will be
This is water. Mena+ Curry land +Europe are broadly speaking the same group of people. Granted curries are by far the most different from the rest of them, but they are part of the same group. You could argue Latinos are in the same category as well.

East Asians + Blacks are very different from the MENA+Curry land +Europe + Latino group.

• +1
Reactions: greywind
I want to see a single footage of a east asian person with fair skin commiting any crime. I've never seen any.
East Asians do have gang cultures.

• +1
Reactions: Bars

WHAT COLOR IS THIS?

View attachment 3091796

@Jason Voorhees

Ur smv is lower too

WHAT COLOR IS THIS?

View attachment 3091796

@Jason Voorhees

Asians have white bodies but different faces.

WHAT COLOR IS THIS?

View attachment 3091796

@Jason Voorhees

you cant generalize an entire demographic based off of a micro subset retard

• +1
Reactions: Bars and greywind
"saar look at us saar we are white too saar"

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Bars, thvg and 1 other person
i agree asian societies are safer and better as of recent. but even north east asians are born brown, that girl just did gluth drip and face surgerty to look wyt

but its a good thing cos whites literally prefer tanned people like east asian

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and Xangsane
East Asians do have gang cultures.
I've never seen a footage of them commiting crime in any place in the world that is not Asia. Actually never seen anything in Asia either but I assume from time to time it happens.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Only Japan and S Korea are safe and clean, and S Korea got a shit ton of welfare and aid from the US.

Most of asia is a shithole hence why millions of asians migrate to other continents yearly

WHAT COLOR IS THIS?

View attachment 3091796

@Jason Voorhees

This creature is as deathniks as deathniks get

Picsart 24 07 25 07 35 42 494

Actually he is less than a dog in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadOrDeath, 0clue, Bars and 1 other person
This is water. Mena+ Curry land +Europe are broadly speaking the same group of people. Granted curries are by far the most different from the rest of them, but they are part of the same group. You could argue Latinos are in the same category as well.

East Asians + Blacks are very different from the MENA+Curry land +Europe + Latino group.
Latino mestizo is mongoloid

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

WHAT COLOR IS THIS?

View attachment 3091796

@Jason Voorhees

Copium meme

Copemaxxing chink :ROFLMAO:

I don't see them as ethnic

They r not the same category as muslims and blacks

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
japs are the most similar non white ethnicity to whites

japs are equal to whites and better than most of the ‘whites’

the hitler thought the japanese and koreans could’ve had some aryan dna and sent researchers to check

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Bomber517
born in Northern Asia=non-white?
Having European descent makes you "White"

Where you are born has nothing to do with your genetics

• Woah
Reactions: Putin

WHAT COLOR IS THIS?

View attachment 3091796

@Jason Voorhees

Ethnic in my opinion means non-Germanic / Nordic.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I am Aryan, I am white adjacent

Pov:
IMG 8748

Vs this
IMG 9002

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
Skin color frauding (whitening) is most common in Asia. Actual coloring of asians are nowhere near European whites.

Do they look same to you? LMAO

Japanese, Korean or Chinese. It doesn't matter. They are all deathnics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Bars