Asian bitch calls her kids ugly and wishes they were half white

normie_joe

normie_joe

You crack me up little buddy.

I know these whores have cocku embedded in their DNA, but I didn't know it was this bad. Imagine saying that about your own kids.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dominicoon, matthewpham2018, segmt and 26 others

I know these whores have cocku embedded in their DNA, but I didn't know it was this bad. Imagine saying that about your own kids.

what makes asian women the biggest sluts like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kentick, Dominicoon, hopecel and 8 others
this must be so brutal for asian men here, jesus

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dominicoon, diditeverbegin, hopecel and 21 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dominicoon, Always Stay You, hopecel and 7 others

never began for any type of ethnic especially ricecels even if they kpop max they only appeal to young girls and ltb's

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and truthhurts
Based. No more sub human shall not born in this garbage world

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and truthhurts
>Asian female calling others ugly
Lol, lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kentick, diditeverbegin, gods lonely man and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Dominicoon, hopecel and truthhurts
I know white women do the BBC bullshit, but it's never ever like this.
and also another difference is that white men and white women both date out of their race whereas only asian women do that not asian men its like the women somehow just inherited slut dna

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dominicoon, hopecel, truthhurts and 1 other person
imagine being the spouse and watching this video

brootal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dominicoon, diditeverbegin, hopecel and 8 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin, hopecel, Deleted member 81734 and 4 others

imagine their kids watching this vid

i might go er on her tbh

• +1
Reactions: Dominicoon, diditeverbegin, Anchor_Ship and 5 others
>Asian female calling others else ugly
Lol, lmao.

The whore thinks her shit genetics will spit out gold with a white man.

It's like bitch you need a plane ticket to go from the bottom of your face to the top.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kentick, Dominicoon, gods lonely man and 5 others
this is why i love asian women, they're so honest

• JFL
Reactions: Dominicoon, hopecel and truthhurts
Trap queen

• JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man and truthhurts
She never specified white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dominicoon, hopecel, distance decay and 2 others
and also another difference is that white men and white women both date out of their race whereas only asian women do that not asian men its like the women somehow just inherited slut dna
you cant call yourself loyal to your race if nobody but your race wants you (and even your race doesn't want you that much as you can see from vid like this)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, truthhurts and xantrooper
Something gotta be wrong with you to go record yourself calling your kids ugly

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, bakpaokukus, truthhurts and 2 others

kkk_modern_attire.jpg

The guy above wants one of the two below dead.

black-man-and-white-man-hugging-and-smiling-equality-friendship-complicity-concept-outdor.jpg

I guess we'll never know because he didn't specify.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dominicoon, hopecel, Recessed Life and 9 others
never began for any type of ethnic especially ricecels even if they kpop max they only appeal to young girls and ltb's
No wonder Japan has so many pedos.:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
this must be so brutal for asian men here, jesus
I don't feel bad for them tbh Asian males are the biggest promoter of JBW most animes are filled with blue eyed white males that the writers themselves consider attractive

Satoru gojo curiosidades  2h4a0242x

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dominicoon, hopecel, GigaStacySexual and 6 others
This is the most Nazi thing I've heard a gook say

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, ey88 and normie_joe
ahahahahahahahaha

No matter what her kids will probably be Lefort 3 candidates 😭

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe

• JFL
This is the worst phenotype of Asian women. You can tell she's annoying based on the face alone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gods lonely man, hopecel, xantrooper and 3 others
This is the most Nazi thing I've heard a gook say

Both the SFcel and their gook wife want their kids to look white as possible, and ironically it's not gonna happen for either one of them.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and noobs

Screenshot 2024 10 13 at 104304 PM

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
She meant black not white

• JFL
Reactions: Dominicoon, bakpaokukus, Hypersonic and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dominicoon, hopecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Both the SFcel and their gook wife want their kids to look white as possible, and ironically it's not gonna happen for either one of them.
IMG 6356

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dominicoon, diditeverbegin, hopecel and 3 others
Irrelevant shit thread, one single outlier doesnt change the fact that white women are buy asian sperm en masse.
Reminder : the most prolific and desired sperm donor by far in a majority white country with 25 million people is a pure bred Asian, with loads of white women literally taking flights across the country and paying thousands of dollars for his genetically superior sperm, which is in high demand purely due to his ethnicity. He's not the only Asian sperm donor anymore either, with more and more incoming due to their extremely high demand compared to white men's sperm. Your women would rather pay thousands for flights and then pay thousands more for Asian sperm than marry a disgusting white cuck and have a pure bred child of your disgusting worthless subhuman race, which is why you're getting bred out and getting cucked by ethnics and going extinct in all your own countries.

https://www.kidspot.com.au/birth/conception/ivf/australias-most-prolific-sperm-donor-has-fathered-23-children-in-a-year/news-story/4d163b3b0e64c8aeda1a96d25daf35b2

JFL @ this abused dog narrow-faced white cuck, she literally says she wants TALL ASIAN MAN asian sperm in front of him to have beautiful babies

• JFL
Reactions: Dominicoon, diditeverbegin, hopecel and 4 others
Irrelevant shit thread, one single outlier doesnt change the fact that white women are buy asian sperm en masse.
Reminder : the most prolific and desired sperm donor by far in a majority white country with 25 million people is a pure bred Asian, with loads of white women literally taking flights across the country and paying thousands of dollars for his genetically superior sperm, which is in high demand purely due to his ethnicity. He's not the only Asian sperm donor anymore either, with more and more incoming due to their extremely high demand compared to white men's sperm. Your women would rather pay thousands for flights and then pay thousands more for Asian sperm than marry a disgusting white cuck and have a pure bred child of your disgusting worthless subhuman race, which is why you're getting bred out and getting cucked by ethnics and going extinct in all your own countries.

https://www.kidspot.com.au/birth/conception/ivf/australias-most-prolific-sperm-donor-has-fathered-23-children-in-a-year/news-story/4d163b3b0e64c8aeda1a96d25daf35b2

View attachment 3237288

View attachment 3237290

JFL @ this abused dog narrow-faced white cuck, she literally says she wants TALL ASIAN MAN asian sperm in front of him to have beautiful babies
View attachment 3237292

Dnr essay and I'm not white.

Also for every 1 white femcel that orders a gook/SEAmonkey cocktail, there's 10,000 flat faced whores that will kill their 1st born Asian child if their 2nd can be half white.

The outlier is the white women you linked dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: Dominicoon, diditeverbegin, hopecel and 3 others
Dnr essay and I'm not white.

Also for every 1 white femcel that orders a gook/SEAmonkey cocktail, there's 10,000 flat faced whores that will kill their 1st born Asian child if their 2nd can be half white.

The outlier is the white women you linked dumbass.
Source : Zero
Reminder your a pajeet thirsting over white people like the abused hindu shitskin slave dog that you are

Source : Zero
Reminder your a pajeet thirsting over white people like the abused hindu shitskin slave dog that you are
https://www.kidspot.com.au/birth/co...r/news-story/4d163b3b0e64c8aeda1a96d25daf35b2

The fact that you are writing essays makes me die laughing.

Sorry lil bro, it's the Asian whores i.e your flat faced mother that "thirsts over white people" and not me.

Betcha $2 your mommy feels the same way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dominicoon, hopecel, xantrooper and 4 others
The fact that you are writing essays makes me die laughing.

Sorry lil bro, it's the Asian whores i.e your flat faced mother that "thirsts over white people" and not me.

Betcha $2 your mommy feels the same way.
Your literally a KHHV incel indian virgin who dickrides whites, and every study has shown asian women like white males the least, its actual scientific blackpill data and not curry ramblings.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11199-024-01450-9

orrelationsMeans, standard deviations, and correlations for the present study’s main variables of interest and educational attainment are presented in Table 1. On average, participants were most likely to desire dating Asian men (M = 12.18), followed by Latino (M = 9.71), Black (M = 9.43), and White men (M = 8.53). Participants were also most attracted to Asian men (M = 16.65), then Black (M = 14.21), Latino (M = 14.15), and White men (M = 13.45). We conducted paired samples t-tests among dating preferences and physical attraction preferences. Participants were less likely to report a desire to date White men compared to Asian men, t(206) = -9.86, p < .001, White men compared to Black men, t(206) = -2.56, p = .01, and White men compared to Latino men, t(206) = -3.51, p < .001. On the other hand, participants were more likely to desire dating Asian men compared to Black men, t(206) = 10.75, p < .001, and Asian men compared to Latino men, t(206) = 9.75, p < .001. However, there were no significant differences between desire to date Black and Latino men, t(206) = -1.72, p = .087. In terms of physical attraction, participants indicated more physical attraction to Asian men compared to White men, t(206) = 7.10, p < .001, Asian men compared to Black men, t(206) = 7.10, p < .001, and Asian men compared to Latino men, t(206) = 7.16, p < .001. However, there were no significant differences in participants’ attraction towards White and Black men, t(206) = -1.87, p = .064, White and Latino men, t(206) = -1.72, p = .09, and Latino and Black men, t(206) = -0.27, p = .79

Reminder White women geomaxxing en masse to South Korea to get fucked by Changs while you rot on this shithole forum

"Very young, attractive, confident, western women looking for korean men"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dominicoon, hopecel and normie_joe

Brutal but true sadly

We all know that's what she meant, she's just trying to be politically correct. Asian women are desperate for whitu cocku

• +1
Reactions: Dominicoon, hopecel, normie_joe and 1 other person
Your literally a KHHV incel indian virgin who dickrides whites, and every study has shown asian women like white males the least, its actual scientific blackpill data and not curry ramblings.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11199-024-01450-9

orrelationsMeans, standard deviations, and correlations for the present study’s main variables of interest and educational attainment are presented in Table 1. On average, participants were most likely to desire dating Asian men (M = 12.18), followed by Latino (M = 9.71), Black (M = 9.43), and White men (M = 8.53). Participants were also most attracted to Asian men (M = 16.65), then Black (M = 14.21), Latino (M = 14.15), and White men (M = 13.45). We conducted paired samples t-tests among dating preferences and physical attraction preferences. Participants were less likely to report a desire to date White men compared to Asian men, t(206) = -9.86, p < .001, White men compared to Black men, t(206) = -2.56, p = .01, and White men compared to Latino men, t(206) = -3.51, p < .001. On the other hand, participants were more likely to desire dating Asian men compared to Black men, t(206) = 10.75, p < .001, and Asian men compared to Latino men, t(206) = 9.75, p < .001. However, there were no significant differences between desire to date Black and Latino men, t(206) = -1.72, p = .087. In terms of physical attraction, participants indicated more physical attraction to Asian men compared to White men, t(206) = 7.10, p < .001, Asian men compared to Black men, t(206) = 7.10, p < .001, and Asian men compared to Latino men, t(206) = 7.16, p < .001. However, there were no significant differences in participants’ attraction towards White and Black men, t(206) = -1.87, p = .064, White and Latino men, t(206) = -1.72, p = .09, and Latino and Black men, t(206) = -0.27, p = .79

Reminder White women geomaxxing en masse to South Korea to get fucked by Changs while you rot on this shithole forum

View attachment 3237310View attachment 3237311View attachment 3237312
"Very young, attractive, confident, western women looking for korean men"
Let's stop the cope bhai

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, xantrooper and GigaStacySexual

View attachment 3237288

View attachment 3237290

View attachment 3237292

@Jonnyboi

@sanctioned reminds me of ytboi Chudcels who cope with BMWF by writing essays and providing bullshit "evidence" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Cope all u want but both are true you can cry all u want but WMAW AN BMWW are memes for a reason and no I could care less about it tbh

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I don't feel bad for them tbh Asian males are the biggest promoter of JBW most animes are filled with blue eyed white males that the writers themselves consider attractive

View attachment 3236962
Gojo is a Japanese man, he is literally ethnically Japanese. He is not white, he is an Asian, along with the vast majority of animanga characters. Just because he has blue eyes doesn’t make him white. He was also born with natural silver hair, that’s not possible for an ethnic Japanese or really any human at all. It’s anime it’s supposed to be stylized

• JFL