asian chang kicks virgin TikToker from his own country

MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken

The west just keeps feminizing virgin teenagers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, lil truecel, Qazqa and 8 others
chink couldn't handle the mog and the thought of his daughter getting fucked by him
If he actually is that NPC over a mask then chinks deserve to live under tyranny

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 24940, dimorphism and 4 others
chink couldn't handle the mog and the thought of his daughter getting fucked by him
If he actually is that NPC over a mask then chinks deserve to live under tyranny
True . Whites and Asians should transmax

Why isn’t this zoomer 6’3, 220 pounds lean, and 5 PSL? I thought that’s what the avg zoomer was???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Mewton, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
Why isn’t this zoomer 6’3, 220 pounds lean, and 5 PSL? I thought that’s what the avg zoomer was???
He's one of the special cases . The average zoomer would lift the dad and put him in his pockets

He's one of the special cases . The average zoomer would lift the dad and put him in his pockets
Nah the avg zoomers 4 inch lifts would’ve fell off when the dad went in for a punch jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, p0lishsubhuman, the BULL and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, dimorphism, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
Asians have been brainwashed, wearing a piece of cloth over their face thinking it will save them from covid, if i hit a dusty carpet, the dust in the air will still pass through their mask, which is thousands of times bigger than a virus., why the fuck do they think a piece of cloth will stop a nano-virus.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Prettyboy and MaxillaMaxing
Asians are turbo NPCs when it comes to masks. No one has been wearing them for 1+ years now in Europe but Asians still do. Not just on public transport but in gyms too. Its super weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, ;-; and MaxillaMaxing
Asians are turbo NPCs when it comes to masks. No one has be wearing them for 1+ years now in Europe but Asians still do. Not just in public transport but in gyms, its super weird
No wonder their penises are small since they inhale 50% less oxygen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Jigen and ;-;
Why blacks nowadays are using this sideshow bob retarded hair?? Looks disgusting

Asians are turbo NPCs when it comes to masks. No one has been wearing them for 1+ years now in Europe but Asians still do. Not just on public transport but in gyms too. Its super weird
I remember seeing shit on the news about some virus in Asia in like 2010 and was weird to see all the Asians in a shopping centre wearing masks
I guess the powers that be just enforce it on the most obedient ones first then try to spread it across the globe with whites being the second batch of NPCs they try to program

Knock his chink dog eating ass out nigga tf you doing!

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, MaxillaMaxing and Jigen
Knock his chink dog eating ass out nigga tf you doing!
Zoomers are low T cucks lol. They wouldn’t even punch a care bear if it made them a millionaire.

41B83425 23AA 40C8 B57D D31048AD87E9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Cheesyrumble, BearBoy and 1 other person
@AlexBrown84

JFL at how this was always going to be racebait thread regardless of the outcome of that confrontation :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing

The west just keeps feminizing virgin teenagers

@Cheesyrumble looks like the scene which will happen in 30 years from now when my son will use your daughter as a fleshlight.

• JFL
@Cheesyrumble looks like the scene which will happen in 30 years from now when my son will use your daughter as a fleshlight.
Why not use the father too as a Fleshlight

Cope my daughter won't be fully asian. So it doesn't matter. Our kids will all be mutts, what difference does it make u retard. U won't have a son. U will have a daughter that u can't support urself and she will become a prostitute in the slums of Paris

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Manu le coq and Jigen
Cope my daughter won't be fully asian. So it doesn't matter. Our kids will all be mutts, what difference does it make u retard. U won't have a son. U will have a daughter that u can't support urself and she will become a prostitute in the slums of Paris
Cope i will post natality abort every daughters. Mullatto mogs hapa hard.
Your daughter will still look more asian than white so 🤷

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Qazqa
What in the actual fuck is he doing?

Cope i will post natality abort every daughters. Mullatto mogs hapa hard.
Your daughter will still look more asian than white so 🤷
Don’t abort, donate them to lonely incels on the forum 20 years in the future.

XD its over man.

what his account name on r/asianmasculinity

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Deleted member 24940 and dimorphism
He's mad that his daughter isn't taking BWC and instead chose BBC.

• JFL
Asians have been brainwashed, wearing a piece of cloth over their face thinking it will save them from covid, if i hit a dusty carpet, the dust in the air will still pass through their mask, which is thousands of times bigger than a virus., why the fuck do they think a piece of cloth will stop a nano-virus.
you're retarded, the dust isn't going to pass through the mask, it'll get sucked in from the sides. this is why you need respirators to actually be effective because they have a face seal. the cloth and surgical masks are placebos. n95 bulb masks at minimum might have some efficacy in preventing spread if everyone wore them, but that's just not realistic or practical

you're retarded, the dust isn't going to pass through the mask, it'll get sucked in from the sides. this is why you need respirators to actually be effective because they have a face seal. the cloth and surgical masks are placebos. n95 bulb masks at minimum might have some efficacy in preventing spread if everyone wore them, but that's just not realistic or practical
Are you sure?? So put on a mask, tape the sides to seal it, and then try to breathe glass powder in the air, then we'll see if the mask will really stop the powder or if you'll develop severe silicosis

Last edited:
glass powder will probably be filtered at a 40% rate, but anything larger than that will be caught by the regular type masks. the problem isn't so much the material but the design. n95 masks are better not just because of the filter but because it pulls it flush against the face. that level of protection is more than enough because the virus isn't spread through single molecules, it is carried in a medium of sputum and water droplets