Asian coworker sucking my big cock

Primalsplit

Primalsplit

Kraken
Asian coworker sucking my big white cock

I’m at work and had a slightly sexual conversation in a break room with an older (15+ years older than me I’m not sure her age) Asian coworker. She’s super good looking, great body, curves and definitely hits the gym. I’m an avid lifter myself so we connected and talked about that and the conversation got overly sexual which I enjoyed, but we had to go back to work so we left.
An hour later, I’m walking down a hallway at work with both hands full of boxes of supplies, there’s a locked door at the end of the hall that requires keys that are in my pocket. I can hear footsteps behind me and notice my colleague following me and telling me not to put the boxes down. I explain the keys are in my pocket and without hesitation she reaches into my pocket and grabs for my cock. Mind you, my hands are full I’m standing there as this hot, older Asian woman is stroking my cock through my pocket and peering into my soul as she does it. “You like that? I want that big white boy cock.”
Then without warning she just unlocks the door and says I should go to this spare office we have when I’m done. I promptly follow her instructions and as I walk through the door she has me sit in a chair, seductively straddles me before unzipping my pants and saying “I knew you had a big white cock” sucking me off right there in the office. We had a few more encounters before I found out she was married. Then it all made sense. Poor Asian husband couldn’t measure up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, normie_joe, watah and 7 others

I’m at work and had a slightly sexual conversation in a break room with an older (15+ years older than me I’m not sure her age) Asian coworker. She’s super good looking, great body, curves and definitely hits the gym. I’m an avid lifter myself so we connected and talked about that and the conversation got overly sexual which I enjoyed, but we had to go back to work so we left.
An hour later, I’m walking down a hallway at work with both hands full of boxes of supplies, there’s a locked door at the end of the hall that requires keys that are in my pocket. I can hear footsteps behind me and notice my colleague following me and telling me not to put the boxes down. I explain the keys are in my pocket and without hesitation she reaches into my pocket and grabs for my cock. Mind you, my hands are full I’m standing there as this hot, older Asian woman is stroking my cock through my pocket and peering into my soul as she does it. “You like that? I want that big white boy cock.”
Then without warning she just unlocks the door and says I should go to this spare office we have when I’m done. I promptly follow her instructions and as I walk through the door she has me sit in a chair, seductively straddles me before unzipping my pants and saying “I knew you had a big white cock” sucking me off right there in the office. We had a few more encounters before I found out she was married. Then it all made sense. Poor Asian husband couldn’t measure up.
@ElySioNs thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and iloveboobs
i saw the title + frog so i thought it was @HeightPilledum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, normie_joe, Primalsplit and 2 others
Did she only suck you off?

Could've been a body count of 306 on your list
:feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
I don’t get why Asian women love big white cocks so much

IMG 6871

• JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh and iloveboobs

but how? did you see one k pop and was like aight thats it
It started out with me seeing random half naked Japanese whores posted on 4chan during my /pol/cel phase

I felt attraction and I realized I was kinda into that

Then I started looking up what actually Asian Stacies look like and after comparing, analyzing and thinking about it a lot, I've realized that Asian women are better looking than white women

Coincidentally, they love White men, so it's a plus for me

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and iloveboobs
seems 4chan fried your brain
It really didn't

I came to that conclusion myself
4chan worships white women more than the average street shitting Indian

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Primalsplit and iloveboobs
It really didn't

You didn't come to that conclusion.
Your genes did.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, scrunchables and iloveboobs
It really didn't

those street shitting indians have better taste than you

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: bakpaokukus, HeightPilledum, Primalsplit and 1 other person
You didn't come to that conclusion.
Your genes did.
I have above average genes, so it's my destiny to breed with an Asian woman while you subhumans have to settle

those street shitting indians have better taste than you
white women look worse
I've seen every kind of white woman, even the best looking ones and they do not compare to their Asian counterparts

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
I have above average genes, so it's my destiny to breed with an Asian woman while you subhumans have to settle

white women look worse
I've seen every kind of white woman, even the best looking ones and they do not compare to their Asian counterparts
i suspect you are a jew/fed

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum