Asian girls are weird and there is an explanation for this

teemujin

teemujin

Iron
Why do Asian women want a tall man even though she is short or average height? My friend literally always wrote that she wished her boyfriend was taller or equal to her father's height (who cares?!) In Japan, women believe that if a man is shorter than 170 cm, then he is subhuman. I think growth is truly a lottery, it cannot be changed.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
Why do Asian women want a tall man even though she is short or average height?
they need a savior for their kid's genetics

• +1
Reactions: penisbreath123
They want a protector

Why do Asian women want a tall man even though she is short or average height? My friend literally always wrote that she wished her boyfriend was taller or equal to her father's height (who cares?!) In Japan, women believe that if a man is shorter than 170 cm, then he is subhuman. I think growth is truly a lottery, it cannot be changed.
170 is a very low requirement

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I don't like race mixing, but Asian girls are really weird (btw im Asian)
asian girls will want race mix for their childrens benefit but it usually ruins the looks lol
product gonna be 6'4 subhuman blasian

asian girls will want race mix for their childrens benefit but it usually ruins the looks lol
yes it's sad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios and subhuman1821
i think she meant a guy taller than her.

they need a savior for their kid's genetics
Don't fucking make your kid an ugly mix race freak just so it can be 1 and a half inches taller than other Asians.

Asian girls are better looking than Aryan queens
Don't fucking make your kid an ugly mix race freak just so it can be 1 and a half inches taller than other Asians.
you're ugly

If you are 190 tall and pump up and come to Japan, then all the girls will be yours. Japanese women will literally cum at the sight of a Slavic man
What if you want a girlfriend/monogamy?