Asian Hunter eyes

kuroro

kuroro

Trainee
Dae na

Would this be the Asian equivalent of hunter eyes ? What would his PSL be (6'2 Dae na)

• +1
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 164596
Would this be the Asian equivalent of hunter eyes ? What would his PSL be (6'2 Dae na)
These are not hunter eyes. These are monolid eyes with shit brow bone projection and shallow set eyes. There's a huge difference

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, ThatBoneStructure, Mateusz74 and 6 others
Few mm of brow bones plus thicker eyebrows id have said yes.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
These are not hunter eyes. These are monolid eyes with shit brow bone projection and shallow set eyes. There's a huge difference

Whats an example of a good eye area on an asian or is there none

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure, drakarnat and Short Ugly and Brown
He looks like me if I get a chiseled face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
He looks like me if I get a chiseled face

You don't have sufficient bones to do it

This is ironic because this type of eyes is exactly what makes models remember me of Eurasia.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot
You don't have sufficient bones to do it

This is ironic because this type of eyes is exactly what makes models remember me of Eurasia.
I need to lose facial bloat tbh. I got the skull shape similar to his

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Problem with a lot of Asian eyes is that it looks like its bulging out a lot. Having deeper set eyes, somewhat good brow ridge and good fat pad is very important for Asians.

Like this:
Eyes

There are Asian 'hunter eyes' but you'll usually see it more in SEA as they tend to have a more robust skull on average, even then it is very uncommon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Warlow, Deleted member 6341 and 5 others
Problem with a lot of Asian eyes is that it looks like its bulging out a lot. Having deeper set eyes, somewhat good brow ridge and good fat pad is very important for Asians.

Like this:
View attachment 164644 View attachment 164645

There are Asian 'hunter eyes' but you'll usually see it more in SEA as they tend to have a more robust skull on average, even then it is very uncommon.

View attachment 164654 View attachment 164655 View attachment 164658 View attachment 164660

Legit, it gives some a frog look from profile

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
My friend who is 100% east asian has an almost identical eye area as the Neungsiam guy u posted ( his brow ridge causes a shadow that covers his eyes ) which i think is pretty rare cause nearly everyone says east asians dont have brow ridges @Effortless

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
I’m reporting you to the police

Dave Na is mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401