• +1
Reactions: traveler
stacy in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, ReadBooksEveryday, smoth and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, tyroneorkms, CarrotMaxxer and 4 others
just be top %1 gook bro (still both fakeupped subhuman also that gook has more fakeup then foid)

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
if this is suprising to you, then you're not blackpilled.

That bitch is mid

AMWF is legit

white female arent forced to be with white brah in 2023

they have independence and feminism to give them the Freedom

you would cum in your pants if she glanced at you. CHRISTCUCK FAGGOT
She's cute, but the dude has a fucked up side profile, theres thoudands of correlations when it comes to relationships.

I can write out like 30 stories in my head

AMWF is legit

white female arent forced to be with white brah in 2023

they have independence and feminism to give them the Freedom
Indians are also asian, total indian victory. Also makes no sense, yes ofcourse they will interbreed. doens't mean whites are still most likely to be selected.

Indians are also asian, total indian victory. Also makes no sense, yes ofcourse they will interbreed. doens't mean whites are still most likely to be selected.
depends on how people want to categorize indian

by continent yeah part of the asian continent
by skull classification, caucasiods

white brah want to make it clear that indians are not the same as white but they are part of the same race

Over
Il 1080xN2461427505 9mri

literally half Latina (some MENA origins too)

Are you a black person who thinks EVERYONE with pale skin is white?
Negroid logic

• WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger
literally half Latina (some MENA origins too)

Are you a black person who thinks EVERYONE with pale skin is white?
"Pale skin is white" JFL answered it yourself

"Pale skin is white" JFL answered it yourself
So according to that logic all MENA/Latino/east Asians are white too. Even albino black people

Dumb ass nigga

So according to that logic all MENA/Latino/east Asians are white too. Even albino black people

Dumb ass nigga
Without knowing that information most would assume she's NOT asian and MOST LIKELY white

Why so butthurt? I just made an assumption.
Because Indian and Black people are very quick to want to classify MENA/Latino and even NEA as white as if they are butthurt over them existing.

Because Indian and Black people are very quick to want to classify MENA/Latino and even NEA as white as if they are butthurt over them existing.
I'm sorry but you are the only butthurt one, she looked white since she didnt have gook eyes and was pale, idk why that is so hard for your tiny brain to comprehend

• WTF
Reactions: JohnBaza
I'm sorry but you are the only butthurt one, she looked white since she didnt have gook eyes and was pale, idk why that is so hard for your tiny brain to comprehend
She doesn't look white, she definitely looked partially Mongoloid, you dumbass idiot.

She doesn't look white, she definitely looked partially Mongoloid, you dumbass idiot.
Bro stop the autism, shes WHITE because her skin colour is WHITE. You get WHITE people living in AFRICA

• WTF
Reactions: JohnBaza
She's cute, but the dude has a fucked up side profile, theres thoudands of correlations when it comes to relationships.

I can write out like 30 stories in my head
I WOULDNT GO NEAR HER she arab no racemixxing n chit

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Bro stop the autism, shes WHITE because her skin colour is WHITE. You get WHITE people living in AFRICA
SHE ISN'T WHITE, AND KOREANS AND ALBINOS HAVE WHITE SKIN TOO YOU FUCKING DUMB SHIT

fucking retard

SHE ISN'T WHITE, AND KOREANS HAVE WHITE SKIN TOO YOU FUCKING DUMB SHIT
YES BUT THEY HAVE GOOK EYES!! SHE DOESNT HAVE GOOK EYES DUMBASS SO ITS FAIR TO ASSUME SHES WHITE HOLY SHIT YOURE STUPID

YES BUT THEY HAVE GOOK EYES!! SHE DOESNT HAVE GOOK EYES DUMBASS SO ITS FAIR TO ASSUME SHES WHITE HOLY SHIT YOURE STUPID
She does have mongoloid influenced eyes you dumb ass piece of shit
I will cut you

indians arent mongoloids like east asians, so they are pretty different to each other. Nothing to do with asian victory lol

She isn't white. Fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and diamondbill
you are autistic and restarted
SHE IS A PERSON OF COLOUR YOU FUCKING RETARD
IF YOU CALL MENAS AND LATINOS WHITE ONE MORE TIME I WILL CUT YOU

Asian guy mogs her

SHE IS A PERSON OF COLOUR YOU FUCKING RETARD
IF YOU CALL MENAS AND LATINOS WHITE ONE MORE TIME I WILL CUT YOU
they want to steal our identity

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane