Asian mocking Africans

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
A few days ago, I made a thread about Africans mocking Indians.

Now, I've found a video of Asians mocking Africans.

@Jamaldickjavontus @klip11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, rg1235, xyukeeee and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, serialcoper, Squirreljak and 3 others
You know you are getting sent to the shadow realm when a middle aged chinese man is smiling like that to you while talking in mandarin. You don't even need to speak Chinese, you just know he is saying some brutal shit about how you are lazy, poor and dishonor your family.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Chadeep, rg1235 and 3 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11 and SecularIslamist
I dare that dog eating chink to even try and hit me with that little piece of leather, I will show him how genetically inferior he is and he wont even see it coming with his coin slit chinky eyes. JFL at all of the sub-6-foot Asians who spam nigger on the internet because they are timid genetic garbage irl. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Jamaldickjavontus, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
I dare that dog eating chink to even try and hit me with that little piece of leather, I will show him how genetically inferior he is and he wont even see it coming with his coin slit chinky eyes. JFL at all of the sub-6-foot Asians who spam nigger on the internet because they are timid genetic garbage irl. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blackpill:
someone dishonor his famiry
You know you are getting sent to the shadow realm when a middle aged chinese man is smiling like that to you while talking in mandarin. You don't even need to speak Chinese, you just know he is saying some brutal shit about how you are lazy, poor and dishonor your family.
Very brutur for bracks