Asian Stacy I am going to make fall in love with me

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
2FAA0F03 7642 4783 A55E 9594563E389E

I’ve never spoken to her before but she lives near me and has like 20 followers, I’m going to slide into her DMs and make her fall in love.

What should I say?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, fruitgunpop and Deleted member 23017
Are you from China? (she responds Why?)
Because I'm China get on you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
It's all about looks. Anyway send her my way, I gotta empty my balls.

It's kinda hard to send the first message online if you don't know anything about her. You need to learn something about her and use it to start the conversation. Whatever it is doesn't matter, it's like a key to start talking to her. I'm not on some bluepill shit here, if you don't do it correctly she'll show it to her friends and call u a creep.

It's kinda hard to send the first message online if you don't know anything about her. You need to learn something about her and use it to start the conversation. Whatever it is doesn't matter, it's like a key to start talking to her. I'm not on some bluepill shit here, if you don't do it correctly she'll show it to her friends and call u a creep.
She’s from a 3rd world country, no way she would think a prime white man like me is creepy, I will woo her with a simple “Hello baby girl princess :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Asian girls are growing on me they got some phat asses these days and im more turned on by body than face bruh

Asian girls are growing on me they got some phat asses these days and im more turned on by body than face bruh
I love all women

• +1
Reactions: mug
She’s from a 3rd world country, no way she would think a prime white man like me is creepy, I will woo her with a simple “Hello baby girl princess :)
I'm not white so I don't know how strong the halo is with Aidan girls. But if she's lived in the US for over a year she's seen plenty of white Chads so I doubt it's that strong of a halo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22093 and Deleted member 23017
Tell her u have yellow fever then ask her to send nudes

ikr these hoes need to sit on my face unwashed.

lmfao is she a filippina?

Idk where she’s from but I would guess China
shit you're right she does look chinese, now Im just so much hornier for this slant eyed bitch

send her my way, my balls need emptying I wanna make her pregnant

ur arab tho