Asían woman can't handle multiple 9" BBCs

B

bedes

Diamond

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, Debetro, Wallenberg and 2 others
Blacks have to enact their niggatry on the innocent. Asian people mind their business and do well for themselves and blacks have to ruin it for them

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, MissLexotan6MG, greywind and 4 others

Why are they saying this is a hate crime when it’s jsut a crime of theft. They’d not have h8 crimes the woman if she realised she’s a female and let them run off with the money. These also look like teens

No im not condoning this but im calling these pricks thief’s and robbers but NOT racists

• Hmm...
Reactions: BitchBoy
Why are they saying this is a hate crime when it’s jsut a crime of theft. They’d not have h8 crimes the woman if she realised she’s a female and let them run off with the money. These also look like teens

No im not condoning this but im calling these pricks thief’s and robbers but NOT racists
But niggers are well known for targeting asians though

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Blacks have to enact their niggatry on the innocent. Asian people mind their business and do well for themselves and blacks have to ruin it for them
Coonin again :Comfy:

But niggers are well known for targeting asians though
So are Cumskins what’s your point? These guys stole because she’s a woman that’s why they WALKED away instead of ran

Blacks attack everybody and focus on their own more than anybody are you going to say they are racist towards blacks as well

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
Which cum niggers go around punching asians as much as regular niggers do?

No, it’s fine if they wanna do it between themselves
I’ve seen videos of it.

BBCs are low inhb so they will do what they want and not care it is what it is. Be greatful they aren’t Latinos or Arabs they’d have murdered the woman for even trying to stop them. Yall need to be greatful BBCs are not that dark triad

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: yandex99 and murdah
So are Cumskins what’s your point? These guys stole because she’s a woman that’s why they WALKED away instead of ran

Blacks attack everybody and focus on their own more than anybody are you going to say they are racist towards blacks as well
They attack white people and asian people… also blacks commit more crimes on asian people disproportionate to their population. Stop defending this nonsense

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Debetro
They attack white people and asian people… also blacks commit more crimes on asian people disproportionate to their population. Stop defending this nonsense
Blacks commit more crimes on whites disproportionately to their population…. What’s your point?

In east Asia blacks are treated like insects, Chinese go Africa and bully the natives and you want me to cry for rich gooks in the USA being bullied? In one country by brokie BBCs who bully everybody

In my country black on Asian crime is unheard of. It’s always whites doing stn to them

I’ve seen videos of it.

BBCs are low inhb so they will do what they want and not care it is what it is. Be greatful they aren’t Latinos or Arabs they’d have murdered the woman for even trying to stop them. Yall need to be greatful BBCs are not that dark triad
Bbc are not dark triad but they are very low IQ and violent, so worse than dark triad. The perfect herd of rabid sheep for the jews to program to cause chaos in Europe and the USA through the depraved gangster nigger culture. For being the jews’ little agents of chaos, I blame the blackies

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Bbc are not dark triad but they are very low IQ and violent, so worse than dark triad. The perfect herd of rabid sheep for the jews to program to cause chaos in Europe and the USA through the depraved gangster nigger culture. For being the jews’ little agents of chaos, I blame the blackies
That low IQ makes them dark triad alongside spics and Ayrabs. Jews yes blame the j00 big scary j0000. These BBCs wouldn’t have robbed the woman if she wasn’t a woman and was a man that’s why they robbed her.

Also gooks are scared of police because they money launder so they are best victims to rob

Blacks commit more crimes on whites disproportionately to their population…. What’s your point?

In east Asia blacks are treated like insects, Chinese go Africa and bully the natives and you want me to cry for rich gooks in the USA being bullied? In one country by brokie BBCs who bully everybody

In my country black on Asian crime is unheard of. It’s always whites doing stn to them
Don’t compare africans to african americans bruh. I dislike what they do to africans back there, they treat them like shit for no reason. But over here, it’s different, asians don’t do anything to blacks yet blacks attack them for no reason whatsoever

That low IQ makes them dark triad alongside spics and Ayrabs. Jews yes blame the j00 big scary j0000. These BBCs wouldn’t have robbed the woman if she wasn’t a woman and was a man that’s why they robbed her.

Also gooks are scared of police because they money launder so they are best victims to rob
What’s your point? Defending nigger violence on small women?

Don’t compare africans to african americans bruh. I dislike what they do to africans back there, they treat them like shit for no reason. But over here, it’s different, asians don’t do anything to blacks yet blacks attack them for no reason whatsoever
And Africans don’t do anything to the Chinese and they treat them like shit for no reason. If we go by country there’s far more Asain on black crime being done globally than black on asian crime which only happens in the USA meanwhile in Asia right now blacks are being treated worse than their dog food dinner. Blacks in Africa are being treated like monke in their own land by the chink

And you expect me to feel sorry for the 2nd richest race in the world’s best nation? It’s the same reason why I don’t feel sorry for curries. Both are rich spoilt bitches

• JFL
  • +1
And Africans don’t do anything to the Chinese and they treat them like shit for no reason. If we go by country there’s far more Asain on black crime being done globally than black on asian crime which only happens in the USA meanwhile in Asia right now blacks are being treated worse than their dog food dinner. Blacks in Africa are being treated like monke in their own land by the chink

And you expect me to feel sorry for the 2nd richest race in the world’s best nation? It’s the same reason why I don’t feel sorry for curries. Both are rich spoilt bitches
Yeah but c’mon.. in america we’re all equal.

#JusticeForSquishys

What’s your point? Defending nigger violence on small women?
No, I’m simply saying they robbed her because she’s a small woman and everybody knows Chinese hate authority because they money launder so they are less likely to peruse a crime case. I even said these lot are teenagers I can tell and should be beaten black and blue but that doesn’t change the reality

Yeah but c’mon.. in america we’re all equal.
Why in China am I not equal? Why in Africa I am not equal to the chink in my fucking land?

I’m sick and tired of these insect looking beasts trying to act as if they are innocent and pinkoids who have the biggest history of being evil pricks trying to act all pious.

• WTF
  • +1

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and murdah
Why in China am I not equal? Why in Africa I am not equal to the chink in my fucking land?

I’m sick and tired of these insect looking beasts trying to act as if they are innocent and pinkoids who have the biggest history of being evil pricks trying to act all pious.
Just fuck their women :feelsgood:

Can tell you're a nigger yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and murdah

I mean who cares about it, we live in a western civilization, we should be on equal footing.

Those blackcels make it worse for your people as they ruin your reputation way more. You are pouring more gasoline to the fire instead of trying to stop it from spreading.

• +1
  • +1
I mean who cares about it, we live in a western civilization, we should be on equal footing.
But we aren’t that’s why blacks are poorest. And no I don’t wanna hear cos “MUH LOW IQ” no that’s not even a good response, the same goes for low class Cumskins they also are oppressed ofc not to the same level as Arabs blacks and spics but we are forced into slums whislt curries and gooks have easy fucking lives.

• JFL
Can we NOT associate blacks with gangsters?most blacks are chill and kind and funny.

There are gangs and shitheads of every race,even native Americans in Minnesota and Canada have violent drug dealing gangs,even Chinese have mafias and gangs in USA etc

Most black people in USA are not violent or part of a gang.southern blacks and church blacks are one of the most hospitable people on earth.

Most black men are chilled out and cool struggling with finances like all of us.your enemy is not black men it's the fucking elite robbing you and trying to push the great reset and poverty on you with things like you'll own nothing and be happy,AI,government media propaganda with alphabet agencies promoting degenerate behaviour,dumbing down of our youth and feminism.

Men are all in this together.

I'm not even black I'm native passing I've posted mirror pics before.

The alphabet agencies promote divisive content to stifle away from real issues affecting all men.

One of them being mass inceldom due to the culture among women they created and Rockefeller feminism and women's rights.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
She relaxed

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Can tell you're a nigger yourself
Can tell you’re a faggot obsessed with a serial killer crackhead. End your miserable life

Due to gender dynamics,in the west as a native I have more in common with a black man or white man than a woman of every race including my own.women have become the enemy.just look what they vote for and their lifestyle choices despite the good game they talk.

Shut up you fucking nigger

Shut up you fucking nigger
Drink the bleach given to you by me and enjoy watching and feeling it burn through your body until you die a painful death you fucker