Asian women are 13x less loyal to their own race than white women. Asian men are 20x more likely to kill themselves than white men

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Asian women are 13x less loyal to their own race than white women.

As you can see here, Asian American men kill themselves at a MASSIVELY disproportionate rate. To put this in to perspective, Asian men in the US are about 12x more likely to die from suicide than from heart disease, and 4.5x more likely to die from suicide than homicide. No other demographic in the country has suicide as the #1 leading cause of death. It’s only Asian men.

For the average American, suicide is the 10th most common cause of death. The average suicide rate across all demographics is 1.7, compared to 35.1 for the average Asian man between the ages of 19-24. This means that Asian American men are over 20 times more likely to kill themselves than the average person.

Conclusion:

Asian women are 13x less loyal to their own race than white women. Asian men are 20x more likely to kill themselves than white men

Just be asian @Cheesyrumble

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomogger, NeedToSucceed, Deleted member 14984 and 18 others
Over for Chinks! :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 21620, jaw_is_law and 10 others
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
bump @Cheesyrumble

@Cheesyrumble Dumb nigger

@stickyblickyhuh

If these stats were true, it would be international headlines. U are obsessed with asians. These would be true if asians were being genocided or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, stickyblickyhuh, Deleted member 21146 and 3 others
Sfcels who say JBW are the biggest copers on this. The supposed halo u guys have been saying clearly hasn't been working good enough so u lie about ethnics.

• JFL
Reactions: John124
Asian americans have the lowest suicide rate

How did hispanics beaners do?

killing yourself > shooting up an entire school

im sure these two used jbw and slayed plenty of Asian girls

reminder, the fbi is keeping an eye out on the white users on this site, not some curry or gook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Deleted member 17791, Kooshin and 10 others
@pur3e @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh honestly how can u even cope after reading statistics like this:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What u posted is false
Cumskin is pissing me off with his obessive post on East Asian males it’s begging to annoy me. And he wonders why ethnics hate whites

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Cumskin is pissing me off with his obessive post on East Asian males it’s begging to annoy me. And he wonders why ethnics hate whites
They started it. I just put them in their place

@stickyblickyhuh nice race bro :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
@stickyblickyhuh nice race bro :feelskek::feelskek:
go take a shower bro. Maybe if u take a long shower ur shitskin will start wearing off. And maybe if @Predeterminism starts to showering... oh wait nothing will change he will still look like a ballsack. Whites start to look like a ballsack at the age of 20 plus :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhy:

View attachment 1830063

View attachment 1830065

As you can see here, Asian American men kill themselves at a MASSIVELY disproportionate rate. To put this in to perspective, Asian men in the US are about 12x more likely to die from suicide than from heart disease, and 4.5x more likely to die from suicide than homicide. No other demographic in the country has suicide as the #1 leading cause of death. It’s only Asian men.

For the average American, suicide is the 10th most common cause of death. The average suicide rate across all demographics is 1.7, compared to 35.1 for the average Asian man between the ages of 19-24. This means that Asian American men are over 20 times more likely to kill themselves than the average person.

Conclusion:

Keep coping whiteboy

And asian men, erhnic men, all stand by as asian women commit this genocide and worsening of the gene pool...

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger
Even normies know the former

And asian men, erhnic men, all stand by as asian women commit this genocide and worsening of the gene pool...
Literal white genocide. Just the population of China which is blocked off from the rest of the world outnumbers the total amount of white people on earth. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser
water...i fucked plenty of asians even as subhuman boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone

View attachment 1830697

reminder, the fbi is keeping an eye out on the white users on this site, not some curry or gook
Actually going ER is more high t than just ending yourself. Atleast you get some form of revenge

Women's rights was a mistake for Asia

Actually going ER is more high t than just ending yourself. Atleast you get some form of revenge
cope; just fuck some non white women and geomaxx you tall JBW mental cel :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Baldingman1998
View attachment 1832263
Mayos have much higher suicide rate

This is only the raw suicide rate, age adjusted. Look at OP's chart you fucking moron, it's for 15-19 year olds.

Suicide is the leading cause of death among Asian teenagers. It isn't for white teenagers.

Also the only reason the raw suicide rate for all ages is higher, is due to guns. Asians don't own any guns, because they are afraid of them, but if they did they would have a higher age adjusted suicide.

Whites, blacks and wagonburners own all the guns in America. Asians lack the physical strength to pull back the slide most handguns, and the physical strength and limb length to shoot themselves with shotguns or hunting rifles. It is also doubtful that most gun owners would even let Asians in to their store as they could easily be mistaken for small unaccompanied children.

racial_and_gender_2009_2013_fig2.png

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 17791 and Cheesyrumble
View attachment 1830063

View attachment 1830065

Conclusion:

this is good.....gonna krempee so many asian foids in the PH as a JBW...cant wait boyo :love: :feelskek:

• Love it
  • Ugh..
we all hate whites all ethnics.

• So Sad

View attachment 1830697

Why not use pics of Cho and ER faggot

• JFL
It literally is. Why would I cry over seamonkeys?
Because especially thai girls mog korean and chinese girls by a large margin? Korean men are the best looking asian guys, i give you that. But doesn‘t necessarily stand true for your women.

• Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser and Cheesyrumble
Because especially thai girls mog korean and chinese girls by a large margin? Korean men are the best looking asian guys, i give you that. But doesn‘t necessarily stand true for your women.
Absolutely delusional cumskins. I seen it all now. Thai girls? 🤣 Have fun with ur ladyboys faggot.

• JFL
its improving the gene pool boyo ...all that soy carb rice which causes moon faces :sick:

Absolutely delusional cumskins. I seen it all now. Thai girls? 🤣 Have fun with ur ladyboys faggot.
You know what your girls look like w/o surgery, right?

• JFL

both of these niggas are literally jewish dumbass

jews are known for their weak genetics due to inbreeding. they have extremely high iq though

View attachment 1830697

Neither were incel. They just went er cause they got tired of banging asian women and wanted a white girl but had trouble with white bitches.

White foids need to lower their standards and mass shootings can be solved imo

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger