Asian women fog white women

E

Euphoric Hero

Iron
Now yes they may have flaws, just like every other groups of humans. However, when an Asian woman is beautiful her beauty fogs white women to oblivion. The gorgeous features of their faces combined with that perfect neoteny that we are all biologically programmed to admire. Their is a reason why so many white men prefer Asian women over their own white women. Asians have many natural features that white women covet like the poreless skin, round and soft features and the insane neoteny. Asian women are so sexy. I mean wow with a wife like that, you would enjoy all the Asian food you could possibly eat and she would produce mogger kids too.

557ACCD1 4045 4C09 8D08 51CA27A68E38
CE5DFB45 CA60 4CDC 8971 74982442C223
52B4E9A1 E319 4604 85E0 F936E172389C

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 12002, zeek and 7 others
best part about asian women, they are usually above average-beautiful range , and they have such low standards. they wont chase a chad, they will go with the first white guy that approaches them, because they are so used to pencil dick men in their home country

• +1
Reactions: yubot, Deleted member 20581, Deleted member 23186 and 1 other person
best part about asian women, they are usually above average-beautiful range , and they have such low standards. they wont chase a chad, they will go with the first white guy that approaches them, because they are so used to pencil dick men in their home country
Fax lol, they even go for med men too who have darker olive complexions.

Now yes they may have flaws, just like every other groups of humans. However, when an Asian woman is beautiful her beauty fogs white women to oblivion. The gorgeous features of their faces combined with that perfect neoteny that we are all biologically programmed to admire. Their is a reason why so many white men prefer Asian women over their own white women. Asians have many natural features that white women covet like the poreless skin, round and soft features and the insane neoteny. Asian women are so sexy. I mean wow with a wife like that, you would enjoy all the Asian food you could possibly eat and she would produce mogger kids too.

View attachment 1917359View attachment 1917361View attachment 1917362
Everyone knows Asian girls fog white cows to death but the only drawback is that your kids will become weird halflings/Elliot Rodgers.

So basically, you have to choose - absolute fogger that will give you heaven on earth (in this life), but your genetic line will be somewhat diminished IMO but that is only somewhat short term (few generations), after a few more generations your whore granddaughter or fuckboy grandson will probably race mix again so who the fuck cares.

Asian waifu it is.

• +1
Reactions: Detona
True, a mix of black and Asian is probably optimal if not black, Asian and white.
Everyone knows Asian girls fog white cows to death but the only drawback is that your kids will become weird halflings/Elliot Rodgers.

So basically, you have to choose - absolute fogger that will give you heaven on earth (in this life), but your genetic line will be somewhat diminished IMO but that is only somewhat short term (few generations), after a few more generations your whore granddaughter or fuckboy grandson will probably race mix again so who the fuck cares.

Asian waifu it is.

Jfl at @Ethniframementalcel upvoting this when he’s Indian

your kids would be shitskin lol

slavic women >>> all women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lordgandy2000, ang3l, Detona and 3 others
Asian girls are so mid

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, BigBundaSlapper, Ethniframementalcel and 3 others
theres a slavic women at my job and I'm around lots of nordic women and the slav fogs all the nordics easily its like a 1 psl difference

slav genes create angelic girls

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, szolliontaraelis and Gaygymmaxx
theres a slavic women at my job and I'm around lots of nordic women and the slav fogs all the nordics easily its like a 1 psl difference

Real

• +1
Reactions: mug

Ottoman Sultans knew their shit

• +1
Reactions: mug
White boy cope

View attachment 1917359View attachment 1917361View attachment 1917362
All of them had surgery to look white

• +1
Reactions: Slob
i prefer native american women or racially ambiguous like panam palmer and tristin mays

im thinking about stalking this girl and studying her when i move to los angeles since shes panam aka the first girl who ever showed me attention even tho she just a video game this girl is the closest to panam so she has to date me

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Frankiks2
My favorite part about Asian women is their brown skin tone and soft flawless complexions.

Cope they create ogre monstrous looking girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23186
true and based

asians are overrated

The average Asian woman looks far more attractive than the average White woman in my view.

They are:

Shorter
Have tighter pussies
Age far better
Faces are more feminine
Skin is softer

I could go on but you get the point.

i prefer native american women or racially ambiguous like panam palmer and tristin mays
View attachment 1917431View attachment 1917432View attachment 1917433View attachment 1917434View attachment 1917437
im thinking about stalking this girl and studying her when i move to los angeles since shes panam aka the first girl who ever showed me attention even tho she just a video game this girl is the closest to panam so she has to date me

Bro, honestly you give Richard Ramirez vibes all over 😭.

When will people realize that they're beautiful because in their own countries the lifestyle isn't as westernized yet (this is changing very quickly with fast food and processed food flooding societies worldwide). The average white foid in America mirrors the average white man: overweight, bad skin, etc. So yes, currently there are more beautiful Asians, but it's not specifically due to their genetics but more with their lifestyles and within 10 years you'll see the younger generations start to take on the unappealing traits of western women. Also you're linking pictures of women who are famous for being in the top % of all women based on their beauty. Go outside in any country and you'll see average and below average women in droves.

The average Asian woman looks far more attractive than the average White woman in my view.

They are:

Shorter
Have tighter pussies
Age far better
Faces are more feminine
Skin is softer

I could go on but you get the point.
IMO the average NORTHEAST Asian woman (Japanese, Korean, north Chinese) is more attractive than the average European woman, but with a smaller standard deviation. The absolute top-tier European women are more impressive than the top-tier Asian women.

SE Asian women (Indonesians, Filipinos, etc.) are just ugly: Chinless pan faces, bug eyes, flat wide noses, etc.

When will people realize that they're beautiful because in their own countries the lifestyle isn't as westernized yet (this is changing very quickly with fast food and processed food flooding societies worldwide). The average white foid in America mirrors the average white man: overweight, bad skin, etc. So yes, currently there are more beautiful Asians, but it's not specifically due to their genetics but more with their lifestyles and within 10 years you'll see the younger generations start to take on the unappealing traits of western women. Also you're linking pictures of women who are famous for being in the top % of all women based on their beauty. Go outside in any country and you'll see average and below average women in droves.
Agreed. You even see a difference between white women in North America and European women, with the European women looking much healthier and usually "more natural" in style. But Europeans arguably still have a worse diet than Asians.

Bro, honestly you give Richard Ramirez vibes all over 😭.
im a prettyboy right do i look feminine im not masculine i am so prettyboy and an eboy right? when girls see me they can trust me bc im light triad

View attachment 1917431View attachment 1917432View attachment 1917433View attachment 1917434View attachment 1917437

ur a curious creature

Asian women are also 90% of the time slim. And thus they are more feminine. Being fat masculinizes women and feminizes men.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
im a prettyboy right do i look feminine im not masculine i am so prettyboy and an eboy right? when girls see me they can trust me bc im light triad
Well your square chin makes you look masculine so

until they hit the wall at their 30s
everyone looks bad at 30

some gay guy hitting on me thought I was in hs when I'm in uni so lifefuel

The gorgeous features of their faces combined with that perfect neoteny that we are all biologically programmed to admire.
so im neotnous does this mean i am beautiful

fucks white girl
>kids become tall
>kids become strong
>kids have good coloring

fuck gookina
>kids are short
>kids have gross yellow hued skin
>kids have straight hair, flat face, and buckteeth
>kids have no bones at all
>you basically birth elliot rodgers 2.0

the only advantage asian women have is their culture is superior and theyre less likely to cheat on you. But if they grow up in the west then theyre even worse than white women because of how they treat asian men