Asian women hate their racial culture

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Asian culture is stereotypically collectivist, cold, autist/rational, non-assertive, etc.

But the thing is these are all the very exact things that women fucking despise. Asian women simping for white men is NOT only because of looks. Traditional Asian culture and values legitimately makes their holes dry up. It's not arousing to them at all.

And you can see it all the time in popular East-Asian fiction and anime especially. It's surreal how many of the male characters, who are clearly intended to be perceived as badasses, are actually just totally gay autism cringe.

I'd even go as far as arguing that even if ricecels weren't the last attractive race of men people would STILL make fun of them for their cringy af aspie culture.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, lil truecel, try2beme and 4 others
Asian culture is stereotypically collectivist, cold, autist/rational, non-assertive, etc.

But the thing is these are all the very exact things that women fucking despise. Asian women simping for white men is NOT only because of looks. Traditional Asian culture and values legitimately makes their holes dry up. It's not arousing to them at all.

And you can see it all the time in popular East-Asian fiction and anime especially. It's surreal how many of the male characters, who are clearly intended to be perceived as badasses, are actually just totally gay autism cringe.

I'd even go as far as arguing that even if ricecels weren't the last attractive race of men people would STILL make fun of them for their cringy af aspie culture.
You know Nordic culture is x2 times more collectivistic, non-conforontational, conformist and cold than Japanese culture right?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, lil truecel, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Because good mongoloid kemonowaifu of culture is individualist rebellious weirdo. Just problem and task to them is to keep rebelion in acceptable frames, not denying traditional virtue of chastity, and not turning into degeneracy of Western feminism

Because good mongoloid kemonowaifu of culture is individualist rebellious weirdo. Just problem and task to them is to keep rebelion in acceptable frames, not denying traditional virtue of chastity, and not turning into degeneracy of Western feminism
Ova for u man we know ur info
https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F03%2Ff7%2F58%2F03f75825ed25af223ce985ebf296320d.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 21863 and Splinter901
You know Nordic culture is x2 times more collectivistic, non-conforontational, conformist and cold than Japanese culture right?
You're thinking about the Swedes. Icelanders are impulsive af.

Basically things that make society peaceful, women hate. Thugs and criminals, which harm society, women love.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, iblamechico, horizontallytall and 6 others
Basically things that make society peaceful, women hate. Thugs and criminals, which harm society, women love.
Basically, yea. Women love drama which you can't have in a stable society.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Clown Show and Aladin
I don't know all those things you named are the kinds of white guys that Asian girls like. Their ideal is Benedict cumberbacht. Cold rational high class types or pretty boy type white guys

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
And what anime characters do you consider gay autism cringe?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Swedes norwegian finnish danish germanic and swiss
Nordic nations are surprisingly diverse culturally. They're not the same at all.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Asian women are disgusting

Asian women are disgusting
you say that as you have a white girl as ur pfp who tanned her skin brown to look asian, dyed hair black to look asian, and inject lip filler to look asian

and probably used makeup for wider eyes to look asian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, LampPostPrime and Debetro
you say that as you have a white girl as ur pfp who tanned her skin brown to look asian, dyed hair black to look asian, and inject lip filler to look asian

and probably used makeup for wider eyes to look asian
she's mixed dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
wym by round. small faced or wide ass watermelon heads?
Round shape. Most had wide faces, some had small ones frauded with hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Round shape. Most had wide faces, some had small ones frauded with hair
another reason why i prefer SEA girls. they dont have as wide massive faces/heads but still look asian

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and LampPostPrime
Both Azn and Nordic culture is cucked and low T. High T culture is taking care of your family, being assertive, fuck other people, don't follow stupid laws that serve the rich/status quo, piracy is encouraged if it benefits you/the family/the tribe

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
regardless of race, foids only care about money, status, cawk and chad.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
another reason why i prefer SEA girls. they dont have as wide massive faces/heads but still look asian
Fianlly someone else here who prefers SEA. Sucks that ur manlet i wanna get more tall hot BWCs into fucking my women 🤤 @Ark you should encourage more hot BWCs to go to the phillipines and fuck our women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and normie_joe
Fianlly someone else here who prefers SEA. Sucks that ur manlet i wanna get more tall hot BWCs into fucking my women 🤤 @Ark you should encourage more hot BWCs to go to the phillipines and fuck our women
@andy9432 What are they smoking?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and LampPostPrime
@andy9432 What are they smoking?
"Charismatic cutecel gook" = coping chink with muh cuteness meanwhile 800% of your women only take 6'4 BWC

Nah they just want the visa, you're reading top much into it