Asian women only go for foreigners because of money

A

AhappyPill4u

2020cel
Asian women are the most hypergamous women in the world and have the lowest sex drive. They don't enjoy sex for the most part and hate men who are uneducated. The North east asians believe they're superior to whites when everything they use was invented by white men. They are a bug race who used to be mocked and laughed at by the hippies back in the 1960s. They are a joke.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Bomber517, EvilDarkskinManlet and 1 other person
Asian women are the most hypergamous women in the world and have the lowest sex drive. They don't enjoy sex for the most part and hate men who are uneducated.

Where is my JBW?
It's probably for a us citizenship

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Bomber517, AhappyPill4u and 1 other person
White man is like getting a Ferrari in their culture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Bomber517, AhappyPill4u and 3 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
Asian women are the most hypergamous women in the world and have the lowest sex drive. They don't enjoy sex for the most part and hate men who are uneducated.

Where is my JBW?
Cant enjoy sex when every dude has pajeet level dicks

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
:feelsuhh:

• +1

Japanese Popstar marries an unemployed Italian man
Popstargiapponesenozze

Hkbcwcltisf11

Last edited:
  • +1
It has been updated*

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..

Japanese Popstar marries an unemployed Italian man
View attachment 3158659
View attachment 3158660
This is extremely old when white SMV was sky high.
The reality is that no one cares anymore. White boomers had it real good but as is usually the case they pulled the ladder for their progeny. Ethnic brah is IN.

Last edited:
At 21 years old one chinese woman literally flew a continent with her tuition money to get dicked down in my apartment that I didn’t even clean up for her, she showered with my cumrag because I have no extra towels

The same apartment rent was paid in full for 1 year by another Chinese woman that filled my wardrobe in designer

Both had millionaire fathers and I was an ethnic living off selling pot

Asian women only become gold diggers when you older than 25 youth is everything for them pedo race

At 21 years old one chinese woman literally flew a continent with her tuition money to get dicked down in my apartment that I didn’t even clean up for her, she showered with my cumrag because I have no extra towels

The same apartment rent was paid in full for 1 year by another Chinese woman that filled my wardrobe in designer

Both had millionaire fathers and I was an ethnic living off selling pot

Asian women only become gold diggers when you older than 25 youth is everything for them pedo race
Tales from Mumbai.

• Ugh..
Coping gook. Jbw works in any ethnic country.