Asians are legit evil monsters srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The more you read about racial differences (from actual legit sources mind you, not from the bullshitting PC "scientists") the more disturbed I become. And some of these are things that are lost/unknown even to people whom are otherwise pretty blackpilled on race. A great example of this are "bluepilled" stormfags and other white nationalists who think they can befriend Asians because of their "similar racial characteristics". This is an epic cope, because Asians are actually nothing like white people other than having a high enough IQ to maintain a complex culture.

Asians are basically evil monsters. Literally the only reason Asians did not enslave the world is because unlike whites there was never a situation that incentivized an industrial revolution. And it's a good thing as well, because otherwise the world right now would be utterly fucked. Yes, even more fucked than it is currently. Asians are basically functioning sociopaths that have literally zero empathy for others. My guess is that because there is so many of them they evolved to only value themselves and their family because doing otherwise would have been dangerous. And if you compare Asian history to white history it shows. The Chinese alone have murdered literally hundreds of millions throughout their history, where as in Europe slaughtering the innocent was seen as being in bad taste by most (the biggest European slaughtering was done by Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun, both of whom were Asians...).

Also consider that in Asia animal cruelty is not only not punished but even laughed at and considered to be funny. All the while in the west even the ancient romans had animal cruelty laws. Just lol. They are also super racist and xenophobic. In Korea you can openly put "Koreans only" signs unto your door and nobody will care. Political correctness literally does not exist in Asia. In some western nations they will also sell homes and property ONLY to Asians even though it's suppose to be illegal. They literally see lands they buy in the west as just being Asian colonies. They don't respect the locals even in the slightest.

Just LOL at stormfags who think Asians will ever be their allies. This will never happen. In fact, I would go as far as to argue that Asians do no better job at assimilating into white culture than blacks do, because of their ethnocentrism, nationalism, and general cruelty.

If Asians take over after whites are a minority, then every other race is FUCKED.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52758, Deleted member 15338, stuckneworleans and 12 others
Didn't read but yes Asians is crucial

din red but my asian friend helps me at maths

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Devilman, heroinfather, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
As a Hapa, I agree. Asians are superior in every way imaginable. They also hate hwites and love torturing animals. Spot on bhai.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Einon, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
Legit. I sometimes am biased to think they are friendly because of their high trust beta look but then I remember that they are psychopathic animals without any morals.

Asian foids are objectively the most hateable right after whites. If I was an Asian guy I would be full of rage.

Bro. If ur good-looking they will treat u good. That is a biological law

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
As a Hapa, I agree. Asians are superior in every way imaginable. They also hate hwites and love torturing animals. Spot on bhai.

Enjoying the torture of animals makes you superior? And I never said Asians were better I said they were more evil.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, skittlekorn, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
Ok mayo

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
wall of text i dnred

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

Asians are short unattractive framecels who lack the creativity to invent anything on their own beyond the basics. Yes I know the Chinese got gun powder first but why is it that even after centuries of having it they failed to do anything with it where as whites after obtaining it quickly started innovating with it by inventing firearms and other more complex weapons? Asians have high IQ but they invent shit. Look at Asia and how almost everything is a copycat or a variant of some western invention. I will give them credit for inventing paper money, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, ULTRATERAX63, Guest and 5 others
I love eating dogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel and InZayn
Asians all share one single soul. Thus, as they continue to multiply each individual asian embodies and communicates with an ever smaller fraction of that soul. This is why they are so buglike. They are mind subject to impersonal will, distant and collective. Mind without soul.

This is why highest and most noble representation of the asian racial spirit is the samurai: death cultist warrior caste whose honor is to SERVE, values not his own life, servant to faceless bureaucratic functionary. Read hagakure to understand this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, ULTRATERAX63, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
Very ant colony like tbh. I still prefer them over (((others)))

• +1
Reactions: skittlekorn and Einon
Asians are short unattractive framecels who lack the creativity to invent anything on their own beyond the basics. Yes I know the Chinese got gun powder first but why is it that even after centuries of having it they failed to do anything with it where as whites after obtaining it quickly started innovating with it by inventing firearms and other more complex weapons? Asians have high IQ but they invent shit. Look at Asia and how almost everything is a copycat or a variant of some western invention. I will give them credit for inventing paper money, though.
Asians are incapable of inventing.Since that would take some individuality of thought.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and The Dude Abides
I heard that you get Asian girls that you use you for your money.

I heard that you get Asian girls that you use you for your money.

Asian women do love whites. As long as you are 6+...

The problem with the jbw myth isn't that Asian women don't like whites, it's just that the jbw meme only actually applies if you are at least mid-tier normie or above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

The problem with the jbw myth isn't that Asian women don't like whites, it's just that the jbw meme only actually applies if you are at least mid-tier normie or above.
So true

I see.

Legit. I sometimes am biased to think they are friendly because of their high trust beta look but then I remember that they are psychopathic animals without any morals.

Asian foids are objectively the most hateable right after whites. If I was an Asian guy I would be full of rage.

What type asian's are not 1 central type indian type's are much more peaceful and much more kind look up indian were really kind to other's
Asians are incapable of inventing.Since that would take some individuality of thought.

Too be honest east asian's would have gone their before westerner if mohism took hold ngl

The more you read about racial differences (from actual legit sources mind you, not from the bullshitting PC "scientists") the more disturbed I become. And some of these are things that are lost/unknown even to people whom are otherwise pretty blackpilled on race. A great example of this are "bluepilled" stormfags and other white nationalists who think they can befriend Asians because of their "similar racial characteristics". This is an epic cope, because Asians are actually nothing like white people other than having a high enough IQ to maintain a complex culture.

Asians are basically evil monsters. Literally the only reason Asians did not enslave the world is because unlike whites there was never a situation that incentivized an industrial revolution. And it's a good thing as well, because otherwise the world right now would be utterly fucked. Yes, even more fucked than it is currently. Asians are basically functioning sociopaths that have literally zero empathy for others. My guess is that because there is so many of them they evolved to only value themselves and their family because doing otherwise would have been dangerous. And if you compare Asian history to white history it shows. The Chinese alone have murdered literally hundreds of millions throughout their history, where as in Europe slaughtering the innocent was seen as being in bad taste by most (the biggest European slaughtering was done by Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun, both of whom were Asians...).

Also consider that in Asia animal cruelty is not only not punished but even laughed at and considered to be funny. All the while in the west even the ancient romans had animal cruelty laws. Just lol. They are also super racist and xenophobic. In Korea you can openly put "Koreans only" signs unto your door and nobody will care. Political correctness literally does not exist in Asia. In some western nations they will also sell homes and property ONLY to Asians even though it's suppose to be illegal. They literally see lands they buy in the west as just being Asian colonies. They don't respect the locals even in the slightest.

Just LOL at stormfags who think Asians will ever be their allies. This will never happen. In fact, I would go as far as to argue that Asians do no better job at assimilating into white culture than blacks do, because of their ethnocentrism, nationalism, and general cruelty.

If Asians take over after whites are a minority, then every other race is FUCKED.
Yes, I agree, high IQ post, I hate asians, in Cuckstralia the fucking Anglo-kike bomers sell a lot of land to asian scum who then treat the land as if it is a chinese colony, what the fuck did these anglos fight against the Japs in WW2, just to sell the country to chinks, I fucking hate Anglo boomers ngl.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo

EVERY time I see a white guy with a noodlewhore he looksmoggs her easily, jbw is a laughable meme, I have seen more ugly asian guys with white women than the opposite, Asian men are just sociopathic retards that can't stand when a 3/10 noodlewhore marries a non asian, a white guy would be considered a Nazi and fired if he said half the shit that those retards at r/asianmasculinity (lol) say about wmaf relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, The Dude Abides, MD_Hopeful69 and 1 other person

below average blue eyed white can still get a used up asian girl. Not ideal but you see a lot ugly white dude with even uglier asians. Looksmatch obviously roped.

• +1
I kind of agree but only for china. poor fuckers lost their morality long ago and are now a country mostly full of npcs because of the government and a lack of faith

chinese culture and history is interesting

and I would love to visit but not untill they fix their fucked up society and political system.

FUCK THE CPC

they are the one of the worst and biggest threats to the progress of the human race into ascension and for that reason I hate them more than a lot and you should to

Last edited:

Attachments

• They hated him because he told them the truth (Father of DNA).png
    They hated him because he told them the truth (Father of DNA).png
    229.5 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, disillusioned and ChoSeungHui
EVERY time I see a white guy with a noodlewhore he looksmoggs her easily, jbw is a laughable meme, I have seen more ugly asian guys with white women than the opposite, Asian men are just sociopathic retards that can't stand when a 3/10 noodlewhore marries a non asian, a white guy would be considered a Nazi and fired if he said half the shit that those retards at r/asianmasculinity (lol) say about wmaf relationships.
That subreddit is fucking hilarious. They literally think white peoples are grim reaper out there to get them lol.

• +1
Asians are the overlords that the third world races deserve.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and disillusioned

Yea I know about that guy and he is just a yet another example of how normies are driven purely by their ego and actually don't care about evidence. They don't want to believe that race matters, so they simply ignore anybody who suggests that it does even when it's literally a nobel prize winning scientist who borderline invented the concept of DNA. This is why I just laugh when redpillers say that it's just a matter of time until the west "wakes up". That won't ever happen, because normies don't actually give a shit about facts. They will continue doing what they are doing until the very moment muslims start throwing them into gas chambers.

This is also why I don't see any point in trying to blackpill normies. All that this would do is turn them against you. They don't want the truth. Orwell was 100% correct when I said that the further a society distances itself away from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it. Normies WANT to be sheep.

• +1
Yea I know about that guy and he is just a yet another example of how normies are driven purely by their ego and actually don't care about evidence. They don't want to believe that race matters, so they simply ignore anybody who suggests that it does even when it's literally a nobel prize winning scientist who borderline invented the concept of DNA. This is why I just laugh when redpillers say that it's just a matter of time until the west "wakes up". That won't ever happen, because normies don't actually give a shit about facts. They will continue doing what they are doing until the very moment muslims start throwing them into gas chambers.

This is also why I don't see any point in trying to blackpill normies. All that this would do is turn them against you. They don't want the truth. Orwell was 100% correct when I said that the further a society distances itself away from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it. Normies WANT to be sheep.

Also explains why 13% of the population commits 50% of crimes and why people think all cops are racist pos. I believe people want to reject this fact because then it means all religions are false since we are all not equal. I mean no shit humans are all different with different temperaments like dogs, some get more angry easily than others. Hell even the skeleton of different races are different.

• +1
Chinese culture/history I find interesting

• +1
Yes, I agree, high IQ post, I hate asians, in Cuckstralia the fucking Anglo-kike bomers sell a lot of land to asian scum who then treat the land as if it is a chinese colony, what the fuck did these anglos fight against the Japs in WW2, just to sell the country to chinks, I fucking hate Anglo boomers ngl.
yeah, housing prices in a non barren area is like hundreds of thousands for even the shittiest tier house in a shitty neighborhood, fucken chinks dominate the market

yeah, housing prices in a non barren area is like hundreds of thousands for even the shittiest tier house in a shitty neighborhood, fucken chinks dominate the market

This is actually a great example of how unregulated capitalism is extremely destructive. Just lol at loltarians for thinking markets are self-regulating just lol.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Deleted member 685 and skittlekorn
Asian girls are cute tho

This is actually a great example of how unregulated capitalism is extremely destructive. Just lol at loltarians for thinking markets are self-regulating just lol.
Very true

@Balkancel

Last edited: