Asians are the new blacks.

slime

slime

Just another man.
I see asian men with hot white women wherever I go. Blacks are always alone and pathetic or with obese black girls. Strange how the world changes, it must be because of Korean Pop music.

Not a fucking single letter
Keep coping white boyo

• +1
Reactions: currymax
I see asian men with hot white women wherever I go. Blacks are always alone and pathetic or with obese black girls. Strange how the world changes, it must be because of Korean Pop music.
Pure cope, stop this immediately. Black guys have a higher SMV than Asian guys.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 3672, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
Saw a 6.5 PSL jb with some 5’4 Asian holding hands and I felt the urge to go er with my bare hands.

Saw a 6.5 PSL jb with some 5’4 Asian holding hands and I felt the urge to go er with my bare hands.
😂😂😂😂

Idk man but one thing obvious is chinks are the worst looking abominations. Mongoloid skull automatically make your whole facial bones shrink inside.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 3902
😂😂😂😂

Idk man but one thing obvious is chinks are the worst looking abominations. Mongoloid skull automatically make your whole facial bones shrink inside.
Asians have a lot of bone mass though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
  • +1
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, Mousei, Deleted member 3123 and 2 others
Asians have a lot of bone mass though.
Forward projecting facial bones aka brow ridge maxilla chin forehead all of them shrink inside so sagittal length decreases only horizontal width, vertical length increases so on average we have long midface and wide temporal,zygomatic bones which doesnt even really aesthetically help.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Forward projecting facial bones aka brow ridge maxilla chin forehead all of them shrink inside so sagittal length decreases only horizontal width, vertical length increases so on average we have long midface and wide temporal,zygomatic bones which doesnt even really aesthetically help.
Nigga my brain nearly collapsed

White woman are the most sluts ones lol

Asian woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and toolateforme
Too high iq
It's just I researched a lot cuz I'm gook myself.
Gook women's self hate is insane I might make blackpill video about it. There are whole community filled with korean women worshipping white race jfl
White woman are the most sluts ones lol

Asian woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bro when asian men are the lowest how asian women be superior, they share same ugly genetic pool jfl

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 3902
Bro when asian men are the lowest how asian women be superior, they share same ugly genetic pool jfl
Sexual dimorphicism: Asians have the highest Estrogen so the women are sex symbols and the men are ricecels
Blacks have the highest Testosterone so the men are sex symbols while our women are not

Sexual dimorphicism: Asians have the highest Estrogen so the women are sex symbols and the men are ricecels
Blacks have the highest Testosterone so the men are sex symbols while our women are not
So where the citation asian women have the highest estrogen? Meanwhile the flattest tits and ass
This testosterone estrogen fucking meme justifies all the white incels fantasizing gook flatfaced women but there is zero fucking proof all the time

If you find it ugly you are low t confirmed
hot-asian-women-38-e1361929157105.jpg

No. In terms of dating and overall halo effect you'd much rather be a white man than black

But do you think black man mogs? Not saying about dates... there's some white dudes full of testosterone too

Man: White > Black> Asian > Curry
Woman: White > Asian > Curry> Black

Is it accurate?
Man: White >White Passing ethnics>Latinos>Middle easterners> Black> Asian > Curry
This looks better

• +1
Reactions: Lv1982, Deleted member 3526 and toolateforme
😂😂😂😂

Goddamn why you so goddamn vocally self hating Kill Yourself Bitch

Man: White >White Passing ethnics>Latinos>Middle easterners> Black> Asian > Curry
This looks better
there is litearlly no reason a white ethnic would be less than a european in the smv scale. or looks.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 3526
@toolateforme

• WTF
Reactions: toolateforme
asian > blacks imo

Lifefuel for @toolateforme

But tbh yeah i think it might be somewhat true. Asians irl probably aren't as damned as people here say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Lifefuel for @toolateforme

But tbh yeah i think it might be somewhat true. Asians irl probably aren't as damned as people here say.
Except kboo they dont give fuck to me

This looks better
white> white passing & exotic ethnics > Hapa slayr & chang > black boyo > gook & deathnic

Last edited:
white> white passing & exotic ethnics > Hapa > black boyo > gook & deathnic

Gandy looks somewhat Asian in that pic.

Dante1

• JFL
idk just making a jewish theory jfl
twitter was going crazy when they saw the chang bodyguard

He's a bodyguard?

He's def going balls deep then.

• +1
Don't know where you live but here I never see black men with hot white foids (or hot foids at all) whereas I see gooks with decent looking JBs from time to time. Kpop pill is real. Besides blacks don't seem to have a high status in the European sexual market ngl.

• +1