Asians cant get hollow cheeks?

A

asianslayer

Iron
Im pretty lean, i can see my abs in dim light but i cant see any definition on my face only my jawline. Even on a 3 days fast no definitions whatsoever. Is it just the asian genetics or i need to get more malnourished?

Im pretty lean, i can see my abs in dim light but i cant see any definition on my face only my jawline. Even on a 3 days fast no definitions whatsoever. Is it just the asian genetics or i need to get more malnourished?
Genetics. Last time that Asians were more malnourished was a bad time so don’t do it.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and asianslayer
common ricecel problem, looking bloated even when lean
starve more ig, if it doesnt work it probably only will be achieved through surgery

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and asianslayer
Low dimorphism for ricecels

• So Sad
Reactions: asianslayer
If you can only “see your abs in dim light” you’re not THAT lean. Well, maybe some people would have hollow cheeks at your bodyfat but everyone carries their fat differently. It’s not because you’re Asian you just need to cut more

unless you're japanese or Central Asian you gonna have very low diamorphism as an asian

There’s this Asian bodybuilder from N.Z Or aus I can’t remember but he was literally diced and had no hollow cheeks and I’m literally curry and borderline skinny fat, still have hollow cheeks, as a brachid I prob have some asiatic influence as well, but it depends on your genetics. Asians have flatter faces and outward cheekbones, so it’s hard for the skin to form a sort of divet once you lose weight but it should be possible

If you can only “see your abs in dim light” you’re not THAT lean. Well, maybe some people would have hollow cheeks at your bodyfat but everyone carries their fat differently. It’s not because you’re Asian you just need to cut more
ill cut down more until i can see brick abs see if that will make a change, if not ill quit hoping for hollow cheeks

There’s this Asian bodybuilder from N.Z Or aus I can’t remember but he was literally diced and had no hollow cheeks and I’m literally curry and borderline skinny fat, still have hollow cheeks, as a brachid I prob have some asiatic influence as well, but it depends on your genetics. Asians have flatter faces and outward cheekbones, so it’s hard for the skin to form a sort of divet once you lose weight but it should be possible
ill try to cut down more hoping that i can get that model look

hollow cheecks are mainly based off zygo projection, the avg asian has flat zygos:lul: