ASK A BLACKPILLED DERMATOLOGIST ANYTHING

HighClassMaxing

HighClassMaxing

Roped
i will have an appointment with that blackpilled Turkish dermatologist soon, write anything in the thread that you guys want me to ask to him about skin and hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Tell him that Turks are subhuman and their day of judgment is coming

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: leopold123, exo, Ape101 and 19 others
list the top 10 actives that actually do anything

• +1
Reactions: leopold123, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, WagedandReady and 8 others
Ask if tret mogs everything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogging, Oberyn, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
ask abt fin sides

How to collagen max

• +1
Reactions: leopold123, agoostis, Sprinkles and 2 others
lick the boots of my ancestors that is smashing the balls of yours!
I really find it odd that this forum is obsessed with my balls. This is like the fourth time my balls are mentioned in these.

• Ugh..
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Ask him if lowdose isotretinoin orally is a looksmax when taken daily forever. Thank you.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 22253
Ask what skincare compounds and peptides mogs for collagen maxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
Ask him if oral minox collagen loss is true/significant

Ask if tret mogs everything else
i was alr gonna ask lol i say the same too
ask abt fin sides
faxxxxxxx
How to collagen max
elab just a bit more and will ask
Ask him if lowdose isotretinoin orally is a looksmax when taken daily forever. Thank you.
dumb idea tbh
Ask him if oral minox collagen loss is true/significant
faxxxx def will ask abt oral min. will ask to cardiologist too

bump guys keep em coming

Best strength of Tret to use

top 5 advices to get rid of / avoid acne

What can you do for dark pigmented eyes?

ask him how to increase elastin

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
ask him about fillers especially undereyes

ask him about fillers especially undereyes
will def ask since he does fillers

i have shit orbitals, undereyes and darkness too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
@mewcoper gtfih what do you think, will he tolerate these questions ?

i will have an appointment with that blackpilled Turkish dermatologist soon, write anything in the thread that you guys want me to ask to him about skin and hair
the best treatment for post inflammatory hyperpigmentation?

there is also post inflammatory erythema which I struggle a shit ton with I'll def ask this

• +1
Reactions: Unsh
Ask him about methylene blue. How can it be used in a way that mogs tretinoin...

I doubt he knows that much for specific questions tbh

Ask him if Collagen+Vit C+ Hyaluronic acid= key to flawless skin and 10h of sleep

Ask him about injecting and/or applying a GHK-cu serum in skin+Urea/HA for Collagenmaxxing.

Don't forget vit c + vit e + ferulic acid

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
ask about fat pads without grafting

Ask him about injecting and/or applying a GHK-cu serum in skin+Urea/HA for Collagenmaxxing.

Don't forget vit c + vit e + ferulic acid
can u rephrase that less autistically so he can not get tired of the questions ?

and btw u can get glutathione injections Research it

• +1
Reactions: Unsh
can u rephrase that less autistically so he can not get tired of the questions ?
GHK-Cu: Copper tripeptide (topical application through serums or injections on/in skin)
Urea-contaning cream & HA (Hialuronic Acid): you can ask him about the cream "The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA". Leafy greens, citrics, bone broth and Vital protein collagen peptides HA + Vit C (Supplement) to produce HA in the body and Collagenmaxx.

About Vit C/E + Ferulic Acid, just ask him about Timeless 20% VITAMIN C+E tbh.

GHK-Cu: Copper tripeptide (topical application through serums or injections on/in skin)
Urea-contaning cream & HA (Hialuronic Acid): you can ask him about the cream "The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA". Leafy greens, citrics, bone broth and Vital protein collagen peptides HA + Vit C (Supplement) to produce HA in the body and Collagenmaxx.

About Vit C/E + Ferulic Acid, just ask him about Timeless 20% VITAMIN C+E tbh.
wtf are those supposed to do

any way to boost/retain fatpads without surgery. for anti aging. fat grafting mogs for oldcels
fat-transfer-to-face-dr-andrew-campbell-delafield-wi.jpg

Ask him about Dermastamping, Red light therapy masks, Vitamin C, Collagen, Tretinoin, and CO2 laser resurfacing

any way to boost/retain fatpads without surgery. for anti aging. fat grafting mogs for oldcels
fat-transfer-to-face-dr-andrew-campbell-delafield-wi.jpg
It just surgery lokey. Maybe filler does work too. Cause with fat transfer that shit doesn't take half the time. I'll link a tiktok later. This oldcel got a facelift with Amir karam (legit goat of anti aging facelifts). You need fat transfer then supplement with some fillers. This oldcel is still subhuman but like not grotesque looking now. But she needed filler to balance her shit.. Not even gonna lie I hope better anti aging tech comes out in 10 years by the time i might need it. Or surgeons and shit become better with producing convincing results of reverting people back to their prime age. Jared Leto is the only convincing mf who looks in his 20s or early 30s. Crazy. That pierreboo guy is close but he is 37. He legit looks 20 tho

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Can you inquire about how to get rid of perioral dermatitis without stopping use of the steroids?