Ask out girls in your vicinity

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Try to strike up conversations with girls around you, you'll be surprised how many of them are single and want boyfriends. Not all of them are hoes either

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Over and Deleted member 4577
Every girl I talk to has a boyfriend (no)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and 54UD4D3
I have nothing to say to a random girl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate, Over and 4 others
Jfl for thinking we have girls around us

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 4209
but im psl 1.5 i would be humiliatingly rejected by all of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Try to strike up conversations with girls around you, you'll be surprised how many of them are single and want boyfriends. Not all of them are hoes either
90% of them have boyfriends. The 10% who are single, are usually single for a brief window of time.

Hey girl, me like you and pee pee hard, wanna talk about boring netflix shows and which chads you wanna fuck?

Try to strike up conversations with girls around you, you'll be surprised how many of them are single and want boyfriends.
Legit every girl in my class & age range has a boyfriend, if they don’t they’re overweight or look like shit. I’m legitimately not even exaggerating.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Legit every girl in my class & age range has a boyfriend, if they don’t they’re overweight or look like shit. I’m legitimately not even exaggerating.
If they wouldn't have, you'd recognize them by slutty manners

90% of them have boyfriends. The 10% who are single, are usually single for a brief window of time.
Hahahahahaha. 90? Idiot. 75% of girls in college are single. If you're ugly they might tell u they have boyfriends but really they're not attracted to you

Finding a girl who wants BF and is single is not a problem.

Problem is them wanting you to be her BF. In my case undoable.