Ask the average liberal foid these questions:

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Zephir
You're a Marxist, who believes in "equity", right? Then why the fuck do you behave like a hardcore capitalist, when it comes to allowing men equal access to your pussy??

These hypocrites have the nerve to 'protest' and virtue signal for every Communist cause under the sun, but when their sexuality is involved, they're suddenly all about discrimination, victim shaming, 'pulling yourself up by your bootstraps', and survival of the fittest.

These motherfuckers ration their pussy to the top 10% of men (Chads), who are the 'fat cats' of the sexual market. They get all the action for nothing.

They set some pussy aside for the next 40% of men, but make them work for it (just like a capitalist makes you work for your paycheck).

If they need extra resources, foids will tap into the next 20% percent of men, but they'll make them pay a high price for a sniff of their pussies (OnlyFans cucks, sugar daddies, etc.)

The remaining bottom 30% of men can go to Hell.

Must be nice to be a foid in 2024.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, butterworld, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
dnr, but fuck libtards

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
Fuck women

I'm fucking angry at them too

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
You're a Marxist, who believes in "equity", right? Then why the fuck do you behave like a hardcore capitalist, when it comes to allowing men equal access to your pussy??

These hypocrites have the nerve to 'protest' and virtue signal for every Communist cause under the sun, but when their sexuality is involved, they're suddenly all about discrimination, victim shaming, 'pulling yourself up by your bootstraps', and survival of the fittest.

These motherfuckers ration their pussy to the top 10% of men (Chads), who are the 'fat cats' of the sexual market. They get all the action for nothing.

They set some pussy aside for the next 40% of men, but make them work for it (just like a capitalist makes you work for your paycheck).

If they need extra resources, foids will tap into the next 20% percent of men, but they'll make them pay a high price for a sniff of their pussies (OnlyFans cucks, sugar daddies, etc.)

I would rather ask her to suck my cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and LonelyLooksmaxxer
Imagine being a whore and a marxist at the same time.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I used to be a Marxist feminist until I was blackpilled. Now the world can burn

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad

A safe bet would be a disconnected ad hominem emotional response

A safe bet would be a disconnected ad hominem emotional response
For sure, but the questions are rhetorical. I didn't literally mean to ask foids anything. I realize that they're non-sentient beings with no self awareness.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I used to be a Marxist feminist until I was blackpilled. Now the world can burn
A sub-8 male has ZERO reason to be a 'feminist', and I pity those poor faggots who think this is a viable mating strategy. They might as well hand over their balls, because they don't need them. Glad you came to your senses.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Imagine being a whore and a marxist at the same time.
They're Marxists when it benefits them, and capitalists when it doesn't. Very convenient arrangement. Wish I had that option.