Asked a girl for nudes on snapchat for first time

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Jfl this shit works bros. A girl added me on snap today whom I have never heard of, and I was like "do I know you"?. Then she said "I should be asking you the same thing", which makes no sense because she added me and I legit have never heard of her.

So then I sent a pic of my face with "send nudes?", and she fucking did jfl jfl jfl. I'll try and figure out how to screenshot the snapchat in the chat without it notifying her so I can post it here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, thecel, .👽. and 4 others
Turn airplane mode on and screenshot it. Then delete Snapchat, turn on your wifi and reinstall it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infidel hunter, patricknodixon, Deleted member 3990 and 12 others
Use the shake to report function

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and Deleted member 7173
Turn airplane mode on and screenshot it. Then delete Snapchat, turn on your wifi and reinstall it.
Too much work for nudes imo
Tbh I’ve never cared about nudes

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 19766, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
haaha literal strangers

There's a better method.

Watch from 1:00 @Gunnersup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Looks234
shes sending that same picture to all the fags she snaps

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Leviathin
Jfl this shit works bros. A girl added me on snap today whom I have never heard of, and I was like "do I know you"?. Then she said "I should be asking you the same thing", which makes no sense because she added me and I legit have never heard of her.

So then I sent a pic of my face with "send nudes?", and she fucking did jfl jfl jfl. I'll try and figure out how to screenshot the snapchat in the chat without it notifying her so I can post it here
You officially now have bob and vagana pheno

Over if you have to ask

• +1
Reactions: zaidannn
I think op may have actually gotten fucked by the fbi

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399