Asked my grandma why my mom decided to have me at 39

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Basically she started talking about a tons of bullshit I didn't even ask for since she was a nurse and said how my mom had miscarriages and blah blah blah and how the boyfriends weren't right. It was so obvious she didn't want to just explain why my mom chose to have me at 30 FUCKING 9 YEARS OLD. She had an abortion at 18 btw, then waited 21 years and decided to have kids with my autistic, narcissistic, worthless incel dad who was a politician and 43 years old when I was born. The result?

Me, Gudru, an autistic worthless basement dwelling stunted (never ate during puberty thanks to Ritalin) kid with traumas, raised by a single whore mother. I'm never going to have kids, so I'll make the kidmaxxing pdf public soon. I want to end my bloodline, my entire family is filled with mentally ill/weak people

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 1553, BigChinHispanic and 8 others
over for gudrucels

over for gudrucels
I have accepted the blackest of the blackest blackpills. It was truly over before it began in the sense that none of us had any choice on what environment we grew up in and the circumstances we had. I'll never accepted the fact I had low prenatal testosterone and looked like a girl all the way up till 14

My mother got my brother at 34 or so

He is 6-7cm(2-3 inches) taller than me
He was bigger at birth and fatter and some say he is more handsome

What's your problem buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I have accepted the blackest of the blackest blackpills. It was truly over before it began in the sense that none of us had any choice on what environment we grew up in and the circumstances we had. I'll never accepted the fact I had low prenatal testosterone and looked like a girl all the way up till 14
The darkest blackpill is for the most part our destiny is already set and there’s only so much you can do to change it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Same, man. My mom was 38 when she had me and my dad 39. I was (and still am) a skinnycel whilst growing up which stunted my growth, luckily i'm still 5ft 10, but i would deffo be over 6ft if i had a good nutrition during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You're still fairly tall and average looking, aren't you?

My mother got my brother at 34 or so

He is 6-7cm(2-3 inches) taller than me
He was bigger at birth and fatter and some say he is more handsome

What's your problem buddy boyo
He could've ended up even better if she was younger. It's not that clean cut, ofcourse outlyers exist lmfao but the older the mom the higher the chance of the kid being fucked.

My brother with a NCT was born 2 years later yet he's had 5 girlfriends so far and he's taller than me and has bigger wrists and hands
You're still fairly tall and average looking, aren't you?
5'11 is short in the Netherlands, atleast in student cities

• +1
Basically she started talking about a tons of bullshit I didn't even ask for since she was a nurse and said how my mom had miscarriages and blah blah blah and how the boyfriends weren't right. It was so obvious she didn't want to just explain why my mom chose to have me at 30 FUCKING 9 YEARS OLD. She had an abortion at 18 btw, then waited 21 years and decided to have kids with my autistic, narcissistic, worthless incel dad who was a politician and 43 years old when I was born. The result?

Me, Gudru, an autistic worthless basement dwelling stunted (never ate during puberty thanks to Ritalin) kid with traumas, raised by a single whore mother. I'm never going to have kids, so I'll make the kidmaxxing pdf public soon. I want to end my bloodline, my entire family is filled with mentally ill/weak people
no bro

you have to have kids

be the dad that they never got to have

make them giga moggers who have a great childhood and life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
no bro

you have to have kids

be the dad that they never got to have

make them giga moggers who have a great childhood and life
Fuck that, my long nose genetics won't allow this to happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2846
my mother had the best looking son t at 42 lmao this is pure anecdotal imo

• +1
The darkest blackpill is for the most part our destiny is already set and there’s only so much you can do to change it.
So accurate and so fucking brutal unless ofc you hardmaxx

• +1
Fuck that, my long nose genetics won't allow this to happen
NO BRO

u can make it

even if ur wife is 4 or 5/10

u can make ur kids giga moggers

u know what to do

to make them the best humans can be

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
my mom was 29 and my dad was 41

Are you from South - Holland?

NO BRO

u can make it

even if ur wife is 4 or 5/10

u can make ur kids giga moggers

u know what to do

to make them the best humans can be
I don't want my autism to spread. Sorry.

• +1
Haven't I showed you my pics before?
Shown*
yes but i wanna know the measurements. mines like 48mm long, i think

Born by 40 yo parents squad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It is all over.