Asking for heightmax tips

LooksMaxxingBoss

LooksMaxxingBoss

GREEK CHAD
I am currently 6.1 (I workout,sleep 9 hours every day and eat well ) how could I maximize my height to
reach 6.2-6.3 to reach my tall family members

HGH or exogenous IGF-1 is the only way.

Limb lengthening surgery to become 6’10 and brutally heightmog your manlet 6’2 family members

• +1
Reactions: karim9090
Limb lengthening surgery to become 6’10 and brutally heightmog your manlet 6’2 family members
This surgery will extend only the legs, not the torso, causing a lack of proportions.

Could you explain in detail ?is this a substance
HGH is human growth hormone.

IGF-1 is insulin-like growth factor 1.

The body metabolized HGH into IGF-1.

Natural HGH levels can't override your genes, so you need artificially elevated HGH levels.

Reference range limit for HGH is 3.00 ng/mL, so you need 3-4-5 IUs a day to keep HGH at the upper end of the reference range or slightly above it.

HGH is very low naturally, so an exogenous supplementation is needed to override your genes and allow you to become very tall, beyond what your genes allow.

IGF-1 reference range limit is 350 ng/mL. In my case, 5 IUs HGH a day put me at 250 ng/mL IGF-1, but in most people, the IGF-1 level will be higher (I have a weak HGH metabolism).

250 ng/mL IGF-1, if it's that high consistently, is enough to make you tall.

Caloric surplus is also needed to keep IGF-1 high.

Insulin also stimulates IGF-1 production.

This is for systemic IGF-1.

Local IGF-1 is also important, but, usually, high systemic IGF-1 means high local IGF-1 as well.

Best recommendation is to use 5 IUs HGH a day, be in caloric surplus for extended periods of time (you can take breaks to avoid becoming fat), and exercising to boost local IGF-1.

Protein consumption is also needed for IGF-1.

• +1
Reactions: LooksMaxxingBoss
HGH is human growth hormone.

IGF-1 is insulin-like growth factor 1.

The body metabolized HGH into IGF-1.

Natural HGH levels can't override your genes, so you need artificially elevated HGH levels.

Reference range limit for HGH is 3.00 ng/mL, so you need 3-4-5 IUs a day to keep HGH at the upper end of the reference range or slightly above it.

HGH is very low naturally, so an exogenous supplementation is needed to override your genes and allow you to become very tall, beyond what your genes allow.

IGF-1 reference range limit is 350 ng/mL. In my case, 5 IUs HGH a day put me at 250 ng/mL IGF-1, but in most people, the IGF-1 level will be higher (I have a weak HGH metabolism).

250 ng/mL IGF-1, if it's that high consistently, is enough to make you tall.

Caloric surplus is also needed to keep IGF-1 high.

Insulin also stimulates IGF-1 production.

This is for systemic IGF-1.

Local IGF-1 is also important, but, usually, high systemic IGF-1 means high local IGF-1 as well.

Best recommendation is to use 5 IUs HGH a day, be in caloric surplus for extended periods of time (you can take breaks to avoid becoming fat), and exercising to boost local IGF-1.

Protein consumption is also needed for IGF-1.
So eat like a bodybuilder on a bulk and take high “supplement “ to sum up

So eat like a bodybuilder on a bulk and take high “supplement “ to sum up
Yes, basically, high end therapeutic testosterone and HGH doses during puberty will do the job.

Not using gear during puberty was the mistake of my life, the biggest regret I have.

Yes, basically, high end therapeutic testosterone and HGH doses during puberty will do the job.

Not using gear during puberty was the mistake of my life, the biggest regret I have.
How tall were you before finding about height maxing