Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 8576, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
Definitely fucking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Thought this was a different type of thread:feelsgiga: for a minute almost had to call @brbbrah :what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, brainded, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 10 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, justadude, Lux and 3 others
she is fine as fuck tho ngl.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 5180, ProAcktiv and 4 others
prentending to be a gigawhore teehee im so quirky im not actually one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, lutte, fukmylyf and 8 others
man this shit aint funny at all.my bros were 100% thinking they were gonna have the best day of their life and get some good buns with no dates or bullshit like that involved just to get slapped back to reality.i would dig up them guts tho 8.5/10 for me ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 6403
mirin ass

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
AHAHAH faggot at 1:45 made me cage hard.

• +1
old but brutal (w.e happened to that channel it had such a great run almost at NELK level)

• +1
fake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6191, Copeful and 2 others
the tumb is literally a hot pawg asking for sex with a homoerectus! the Jews did it again! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

flip the genders and YouTube would shut down the channel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Yliaster, Lux and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 6403
you're right bro :soy:
On a serious note, it’s real. It’s obvious from the body language. I used to dissect prank videos all the time and it’s easy to spot when something is fake

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6403
i legit thought u were gonna ask

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and Deleted member 6403
and he still got rejected, brutal
yes bro he is chad but got a 100% rejection ratio.but i dont think anyone can pull that off unless its in degenerate places like parties and shit where females go to get their cheeks clapped

• +1
imagine we all lived in a world where there was an abundance of beautiful women that approached men and asked for sex lol.Wars and conflict would literally cease to exist because of every man would be happy and stimulated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 4696
imagine we all lived in a world where there was an abundance of beautiful women that approached men and asked for sex lol.Wars and conflict would literally cease to exist because of every man would be happy and stimulated.
straight facts who would give a shit about ruling the world when you get to clap beautiful cheeks everyday?

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
On a serious note, it’s real. It’s obvious from the body language. I used to dissect prank videos all the time and it’s easy to spot when something is fake
ok

please quote me again and keep barking

ok

please quote me again and keep barking
Why are you getting so hostile? I thought you liked me. It’s fine to have different opinions lol. Was the BLACKED.COM video you watched today not satisfying enough so now you’re taking the anger out on me?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Why are you getting so hostile? I thought you liked me. It’s fine to have different opinions lol. Was the BLACKED.COM video you watched today not satisfying enough so now you’re taking the anger out on me?
i'm not really angry actually. ded srs

it's just that you are so predictable, it's like i knew you were gonna make a personal attack on me in this post

i'm not really angry actually. ded srs

it's just that you are so predictable, it's like i knew you were gonna make a personal attack on me in this post
There was no personal attack. I literally just said that I think it’s real. I only made this recent BLACKED.COM joke because you told me to “keep barking” for no reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
There was no personal attack. I literally just said that I think it’s real. I only made this recent BLACKED.COM joke because you told me to “keep barking” for no reason
lol dont worry about it. its all good

• +1
Reactions: brutal_blackpill
would fuck if i would got penis cancer

• JFL