Asking out classmates = HUGE MISTAKE

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Legit one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made in my life

I remember a year back watching a youtube vid that explained to no ask out girls/women out in your workplace

I ignored this rule and stupidly a decent amount of the girls in the past I have asked out were in my same hour classes

This gets worse when it is in a normal class (not hard or advanced) bc you have to do less hard/physical work and more interactive group work

This gets EVEN worse when the ppl you have asked out are in almost all your classes

AND EVEN worse when they sit close to you in all of your classes

I wish I could have went back in time and blackpilled myself that I was ugly ethnicel manlet with low SMV so I wouldn't have asked out all these girls in my "workplace"

They all act the same too, in class, they CONSTANTLY give you dirty looks, aren't nice, show disgust all the time in class with body language

AND since you still like/are attracted to them its like a fucking constant emotional beating/heartbreaking you have to carry on with you everywhere

its over :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Petsmart
u only care what they think because u look inferior to them

• +1
You asked out 47 girls in a short time span without having previous connections with them/vibe with them.

If you just vibed with a girl and you only asked 1 out and she said yes. It would be ideal bcs you guys see each other a lot during the day and can help eachother study n stuff

Most people meet their gf/wife in the workplace

• +1
the moment a man gained sentience was spotted in this post

The fact that you have a girl at that looks level as your avi...Like she's some type of deity..

Speaks volumes about how ugly you must truly be..

My condolences, OP.

It's low inhibition to ask girls in your class out tho...So I'll give u that

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Petsmart
Did it take you 47 times to realize it?

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Petsmart
u only care what they think because u look inferior to them
yes its not about just getting laid, BUT knowing u have the ability to get laid, which I don't
You asked out 47 girls in a short time span without having previous connections with them/vibe with them.

If you just vibed with a girl and you only asked 1 out and she said yes. It would be ideal bcs you guys see each other a lot during the day and can help eachother study n stuff

Most people meet their gf/wife in the workplace
Ive asked out 49 girls, actually 50 but I didn't include that one bc it was a indirect approach

I had connections with at least 35 of them and talked to them all well amounts before asking them out.

Yeah most people do meet their SO where they work but thats usually with

-white normies that run ethnicity halo (JBW)
-tall men
-goodlooking ethnics

I can't attract girls because I don't have anything in value (I'm ugly and short and ethnic) besides my dick size and my money (but obviously I don't go around telling fucking other ppl that)

My only hope is to keep coping till I am old enough to get my surgeries and also run heightfraud game etc, if I had better stats I would have at least went on the first date with a few of them

yes its not about just getting laid, BUT knowing u have the ability to get laid, which I don't

Ive asked out 49 girls, actually 50 but I didn't include that one bc it was a indirect approach

I had connections with at least 35 of them and talked to them all well amounts before asking them out.

Yeah most people do meet their SO where they work but thats usually with

-white normies that run ethnicity halo (JBW)
-tall men
-goodlooking ethnics

I can't attract girls because I don't have anything in value (I'm ugly and short and ethnic) besides my dick size and my money (but obviously I don't go around telling fucking other ppl that)

My only hope is to keep coping till I am old enough to get my surgeries and also run heightfraud game etc, if I had better stats I would have at least went on the first date with a few of them
Facially you arent ugly tbh. Also you can use height lifts rn to fix your height problem. As for your ethnicity there isnt much to do about that, some girls arent gonna like it but for sure there are girls out there that will date you despite that.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown