aspergers is an incel cope

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
You almost never see chads say they have aspergers or at least it's very rare. It's almost always incel looking social rejects who complain about "muh aspergers, muh autism". In reality "High-functioning autism" is just another example of modern fake science and there isn't any such thing. People who claim to have aspergers are merely ugly and/or have shit social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, DarknLost and john_cope
no one blames their inkweldom on autism here. maybe on reddit or 4chan

i'm autistic but nobody could guess unless i'm intentionally acting like a retard

not one of your best threads ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, pisslord and Petsmart
This is a retard IQ thread - I have a little brother with severe autism/asperger's that he's had since he was an infant and toddler. He showed signs of the sensory disorder almost as soon as he started crawling - he would rock back and forth for hours, he wouldnt eat jarred baby food(because of the texture even at that young age), and he would always do things certain and specific ways.

not one of your best threads ngl. View attachment 118845
This is a retard IQ thread - I have a little brother with severe autism/asperger's that he's had since he was an infant and toddler. He showed signs of the sensory disorder almost as soon as he started crawling - he would rock back and forth for hours, he wouldnt eat jarred baby food(because of the texture even at that young age), and he would always do things certain and specific ways.

Cope. Lots of doctors don't even recognize aspergers as a real thing anymore and will class it as "generic autism" or some shit which means even they don't really buy into this bullshit anymore. Same with HDD which many now also believe is bullshit. And just lol at the "my son/brother/whatever behaves differently so clearly he has "whatever" argument. Some people are naturally more erratic/impulsive/etc which doesn't make them special snowflakes. You guys are coping hard.

Cope. Lots of doctors don't even recognize aspergers as a real thing anymore and will class it as "generic autism" or some shit which means even they don't really buy into this bullshit anymore. Same with HDD which many now also believe is bullshit. And just lol at the "my son/brother/whatever behaves differently so clearly he has "whatever" argument. Some people are naturally more erratic/impulsive/etc which doesn't make them special snowflakes. You guys are coping hard.
Yes, you're right. You and your 97iq figured out everything and everyone else is wrong, not you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
This is OP
9393D67C B816 488E BA0F 9700C9678075

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, pisslord and Festrunk
denying the existence of aspergers is the equivalent of race denial. anyone with eyes can see the clear differences between NTs and aspies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Petsmart

As long as I get my autismbux, no fucks given.

I agree, the fetishization of coping with mental illness is just going to give people schizophrenia. They dont even realize they are shooting themselves in the foot by identifying with mental illness.

what about autistic chad?

FJW4iv1.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299
Legit
Being treated like shit leads to social anxiety and social retardation

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Yes, you're right. You and your 97iq figured out everything and everyone else is wrong, not you.

95-105 IQ is just average intelligence you retard.

Good looking people who were ugly as kids or teens are 100% stunted.