CN u provide pictures as examples

CN u provide pictures as examples
image.jpg

300px-YoungChrissy.jpg

Untitled15.png

i have that stare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and dogtown
Does an average user here have 90th percentile of looks or what?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 470
How do I relax my pupils? Post pictures?
It looks like your kinda forcing your eyes wide open, so try to keep them fully relaxed as if you’re trying to close them but not actually closing them to relax the upper lids, it’s hard to explain. Were you opening your eyes more or is that your natural relaxed eyes?

It looks like your kinda forcing your eyes wide open, so try to keep them fully relaxed as if you’re trying to close them but not actually closing them to relax the upper lids, it’s hard to explain. Were you opening your eyes more or is that your natural relaxed eyes?

My natural expression tbh
Does an average user here have 90th percentile of looks or what?

That’s a good though ?

I do it too. People sometimes think I’m being rude and look at me weirdly but I can’t help it..:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Sucks tbh
My options are to either stare like a maniac or avoid eye contact completely and piss people off. Can’t win as a sperg tbh..

• +1
My options are to either stare like a maniac or avoid eye contact completely and piss people off. Can’t win as a sperg tbh..

I’m not even a sperg, just have this gay Stare.

You can't, squinting only makes it worse.

Upper sanpaku factors in. At some angles the whites above the eye is visible.

IMG 0647

There was a bright light being shined into my eyes but however they still have the same affect in normal lighting.
Eyebrows don't help either with being so low set adding to the effect. Can you close your eyes slightly without straining them?

Eyebrows don't help either with being so low set adding to the effect. Can you close your eyes slightly without straining them?

No, I’m not that worried about it but if there was a solution it would have been nice

No, I’m not that worried about it but if there was a solution it would have been nice
Sorry bro don't know what to suggest. I doubt anyone will care though.

• +1
yeah no shit fucikng 15 year olds mogging me to oblivion :woke::woke::woke::woke:

try squintmaxxing slightly tbh, like relax ur eyes like they'd be when you're kinda sleepy

ill try

that light "tired" squint has become my natural expression by now, I think over time you get used to doing it

or maybe its cuz I sleep 4 hours at night :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Stop it by going ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
damn thats fucked :feelskek: and i thought my sleeping pattern was bad

what ?
ignore him he's lowiqcel @Swagwaffle are u high again u moron

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470