AspiringMogger’s summer recap

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
During the summer I was out a lot and drinking, eating like a pig and obviously slaying. So let’s just start with the most important category.

SLAYS

I managed 9 slays between the middle of may till the middle of august.

This was the breakdown

1 - Stacylite

1 - HTB (I also had a fling with her for a little over a month)

3 - MTB’s - including my first ever oneitis from when I was 12.

2 - MILF’s (what constitute as MILF is women over 30. Only one of them had a kid).

2 - Landwhales (sometimes you’re down bad. It is what it is).

Finances

I’ve been dead broke past 6 months. Start and finish of the summer I bought a lot of clothes and jewellery which set me back. I was planning on going to Poland but I didn’t have the finances💔💔

Adventures

From May till August I went to two different org. Meetups. Both were fun, but I had met with all of the guys before prior. Still fun though.

Fitness

I regressed about 10% in all lifts. And my body fat percentage is about 7-8% (maybe even 10%) higher than April👍🏾

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Akhi, buflek and 6 others
4339354 4266661 1000015176 1

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Zoomalis are the ugliest race, you didn't slay shit

This was the breakdown

1 - HTB

1 - MTBs (I also had a fling with her for a little over a month)

3 - LTBs - including my first ever oneitis from when I was 12.

2 - MILF’s (what constitute as MILF is women over 30. Only one of them had a kid).

2 - Landwhales (sometimes you’re down bad. It is what it is).
Fixed. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and notsocommonthumb
I’m actually a harsh rater, I posted it in the BBC server and the consensus was she was lite. The HTB was more my type, but the lite was objectively better looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and sportsmogger
I’m actually a harsh rater, I posted it in the BBC server and the consensus was she was lite. The HTB was more my type, but the lite was objectively better looking
Can i see her

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Gengar
Send pic. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and sportsmogger
Since I trust you guys I’ll add y’all on discord and send the pic there.
Thanks for trusting me bhai. Haven’t been on discord in a while though, the phone I have it on hasn’t been charged in a while. I’ll do it later this week. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and sportsmogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back