Ass clapping and feet sniffing has to be the most sexiest stuff a man can do to a woman

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Putting your dick in her vagina and sticking your thumb or middle finger up her ass or at the very least keep rubbing her anus with it, 1 thrust = 1 rub/stick up the anus
Double penetration basically

Also have the bitch serve that ass up in dirty white socks in the frog butt position

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, hybobu, piec and 5 others
I love foids bare feet

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
Putting your dick in her vagina and sticking your thumb or middle finger up her ass or at the very least keep rubbing her anus with it, 1 thrust = 1 rub/stick up the anus

Also have the bitch serve that ass up in dirty white socks in the frog butt position
Brilliant

• Love it
Brilliant
I really wanna do a large study on the average 18-25yo female's anal hygiene, is it better than that of an average man? My father always said that women are like cats: they always clean themselves

UR LOOKSMATCH:

• Ugh..
I just want to suck some foid tits so hard while grabbing her waist while my dick is touching her hips .

is that too much to ask :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I just want to suck some foid tits so hard while grabbing her waist while my dick is touching her hips .

is that too much to ask :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Your dick touching her hips? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong

• JFL
Reactions: piec and WeiWei