Ass mogs when it comes to attraction

Autismcel

Autismcel

Kraken
..but boobs mog when it comes to actual sex.

Did I cook?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Soychadcell, Jova and 3 others
@BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
@Bonecel01

• JFL
@Vermilioncore

• JFL
thats why i got a BBL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Clqs, fuse and 1 other person
No ass mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel and billymidnight
Animated GIF

Ass just has to be medium size, tits needs to be big.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, theonewhocantascend, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Nah you can eat it up sniff it fuck it finger it etc
I'm talking about ass cheeks not anal

Most men don't like anal

U can also eat sniff fuck and finger pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You're genuinely right about this, when they're wearing clothes I focus on the ass. When they're naked I focus on the tits.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, tombradylover, Autismcel and 1 other person
ass tastes better tho
Tastes like shit
You can't do anything to ass when it comes to sex

But boobs however u can do alot of things to them

Ass only fogs boobs when it comes to sexual attraction
Yeah Sydney Sweeney would be 0 sex appeal without big tits, also Scarlett Johansson, Jenifer Conelly...

• +1
You're genuinely right about this, when they're wearing clothes I focus on the ass. When they're naked I focus on the tits.
Also with tits u could hold them, eat them, lick them, stare etc

Also most men prefer missionary or cowgirl, doggy is overrated cuz the foid can't get much pleasure

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
dick mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo and Autismcel
  • JFL
@Narcissus🥀 sry last tag today bhaijaan

Does this apply to u??? Did i cook??? Or did i burn the kitchen

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
@Narcissus🥀 sry last tag today bhaijaan

Does this apply to u??? Did i cook??? Or did i burn the kitchen
@arabcelxxx last tag today as well, did I cook????

Boobs fog overall obv but ass is what attracts males in nightclubs/on the streets when the women are clothed, but boobs attract them when they're naked

• Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Ass mogs tbh, its much rarer to find a good ass than good tits, small tits big ass looks good but small ass big tits meh.

• +1
Also with tits u could hold them, eat them, lick them, stare etc

Also most men prefer missionary or cowgirl, doggy is overrated cuz the foid can't get much pleasure
Yup, I mean when it comes to missionary and cowgirl I'm looking at the tits. When getting head or stroked I'm playing with the tits. Ass really does attract my eye and lust when the clothes is on. The only fun thing I do with ass is smack, rub it or make it jiggle, when they ride cowgirl I got my hands on their hips and ass. It's fun but tits really do take priority in sex.

• +1
Ass mogs tbh, its much rarer to find a good ass than good tits, small tits big ass looks good but small ass big tits meh.
Ass mogs only when it comes to attraction/sexual attraction

But when it comes to the woman being naked boobs mog esp cuz most humans have missionary sex (the default position) cuz u can do so much things with boobs, they also look better than ass when the woman is naked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and arabcelxxx
Yup, I mean when it comes to missionary and cowgirl I'm looking at the tits. When getting head or stroked I'm playing with the tits. Ass really does attract my eye and lust when the clothes is on. The only fun thing I do with ass is smack, rub it or make it jiggle, when they ride cowgirl I got my hands on their hips and ass. It's fun but tits really do take priority in sex.
Obv both are very good, but boobs mog overall

Ass is only to attract potential mates, thats why sluts on tiktok and ig either take "selfies" with their asses pointed at the cam or twerk when they're clothed

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin

But when it comes to the woman being naked boobs mog esp cuz most humans have missionary sex (the default position) cuz u can do so much things with boobs, they also look better than ass when the woman is naked
I think a good ass looks better, ass is superior in role playing before sex, you can have her lay on top off you and you just squeeze her ass

• +1
Tastes like shit

Yeah Sydney Sweeney would be 0 sex appeal without big tits, also Scarlett Johansson, Jenifer Conelly...
No bro it tastes good when fully clean. I just tell her to enter my shower and clean her ass fully with shampoo and stuff and she cleans it fully there and after it tastes good the visual stimuli is so good and the taste i almost cum from that or just straight up cum sometimes. It doesn't have much of a taste when fully clean as it's just like skin of any other body part but the visual stimuli is insane.

• JFL
I think a good ass looks better, ass is superior in role playing before sex, you can have her lay on top off you and you just squeeze her ass
Yeah exactly

Ass is only good for attraction when she's clothed, but when ur having sex ur gonna bang her in multiple positions so it wouldn't matter

Boobs mog when she's naked, and they also mog overall

No bro it tastes good when fully clean. I just tell her to enter my shower and clean her ass fully with shampoo and stuff and she cleans it fully there and after it tastes good the visual stimuli is so good and the taste i almost cum from that or just straight up cum sometimes. It doesn't have much of a taste when fully clean as it's just like skin of any other body part but the visual stimuli is insane.
Preferring eating ass over pussy is a gay trait brocel

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616

@asdvek Cope

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and asdvek
common sense

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and Autismcel