Assburgers

n0rthface

n0rthface

X
Too socially retarded and anxious to get a job, anyone have any tips?

Attachments

• Ytxr8gx (1).jpg
    Ytxr8gx (1).jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 1476
Time is a flat circle. Everything we have done or will do we will do over and over and over again—forever.

am I gonna born again?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13543
get on them neetbux if you genuinely can’t work

I recommend getting a job in the IT field - programming, software development etc...

People kinda expect you to be socially retarded, so they have a bit of extra patience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11753 and xefo
Time is a flat circle. Everything we have done or will do we will do over and over and over again—forever.

am I gonna born again?
humans are bound to repeat their mistakes, again and again.

get on them neetbux if you genuinely can’t work
I already am on autims bux, its not enough to lifemax. I may get therapy or something, but i've heard is very gynocentric.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I already am on autims bux, its not enough to lifemax. I may get therapy or something, but i've heard is very gynocentric.
try a resource like succeedsocially.com and maybe get some exposure therapy by volunteering, i worked in a charity shop when i was depressed/socially stunted and now nothing fazes me at all

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, xefo and n0rthface
try a resource like succeedsocially.com and maybe get some exposure therapy by volunteering, i worked in a charity shop when i was depressed/socially stunted and now nothing fazes me at all
Thats great advice, thanks fren.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 1476
idk how much you want to make but cleaning offices at night could pay well

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and xefo
How did you get on autismbux? I have anxiety and probably aspergers but I’m able bodied enough and have work history so I don’t know if I would qualify. Please answer a fellow autist

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

Came for the Threads title

Came out quite dissapointed

How did you get on autismbux? I have anxiety and probably aspergers but I’m able bodied enough and have work history so I don’t know if I would qualify. Please answer a fellow autist
I went through my doctor, they give me a fitnote every 3 months that I take to the unemployment office. I’m from the UK if that helps.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov