Morning: Wash with cleanser, Toner, Vit C serum, aloe Vera gel

Night: Wash with cleanser, Toner, Tretinoin 0.05, Moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
dont forget sunscreen:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Germania and LifeIsACope
dont forget sunscreen:smonk:
I put sunscreen when im going out, should I apply it even at home (I close my curtains), if I do apply it everyday where should i incorporate it in my routine

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
13324.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, one job away, khvirgin and 1 other person
Don't exaggerate with toner. It has good cosmetic effect but it contains alchool, which dries up your skin.

The important thing is that it doesn't contain alchool. Even in that case, it's an unnecessary add-on to skin. More harm than benefit.

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.