Assymetrical cheeks

DripZ

DripZ

Iron
On one side of my face it’s slim and the other the skin is puffy and feels thicker how can I fix it

• +1
Reactions: Chang-Long
The reason I am is cause I feel like I could legit ascend if they were both the same so my face looks more angular
why waste mental energy and time on this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Most people wouldn't even notice or care that your cheeks are asymmetrical. The only people that would notice it would have to be directly in front of you and they would have to be looking for a reason to call you unattractive.

Most people wouldn't even notice or care that your cheeks are asymmetrical. The only people that would notice it would have to be directly in front of you and they would have to be looking for a reason to call you unattractive.
What abt asymmetrical ramus

Well I would have to see your face to determine if you are overreacting, but if you aren't willing to show your face then the only thing I can tell you is that the human face and body are not perfectly symmetrical. Even in nature trees, grass, and plants are not symmetrical so everyone is used to asymmetry already so having slightly asymmetrical characteristics doesn't affect your life as much as you think it does.

Well I would have to see your face to determine if you are overreacting, but if you aren't willing to show your face then the only thing I can tell you is that the human face and body are not perfectly symmetrical. Even in nature trees, grass, and plants are not symmetrical so everyone is used to asymmetry already so having slightly asymmetrical characteristics doesn't affect your life as much as you think it does.
Yea I gotchu in dm if u can tell me how I can ascend my self I’m black btw

Yea I gotchu in dm if u can tell me how I can ascend my self I’m black btw
I am very new to this website so I can't find the option to private message you but where do you want to dm?