@astatine vs me

H

Haven

Kraken
Me 2620608 20211106 174839 vs astatine 2620607 2620594 53E7FA81 B26C 4BF5 8D74 6C2AD344A330

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
he mogs you to absolute suicide

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fxckz, Lihito, Deleted member 1617 and 3 others
Astatine needs to fix his skin, but he mogs you dude. Bro your like 12, isn't past your bedtime for fuck sakes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arcturus, Lihito, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
I mog him in every feature better eyes nose jaw:feelswat:
at the end of the day. its not about who has the best face, the most rich, the tallest, the best body.

its about who has the most lays with hot jbs. that is the end goal.

you are a virgin.

he fucks hot jbs.

you lose in this life.

he wins.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and Haven
Bro why is fourm filled with prepubescent little kids that always look like they need there diapers changed. Why you so pissed in the pics dawg, chill out 😂

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, TORMENT, BearBoy and 3 others
I mog him in every feature better eyes nose jaw:feelswat:
Lookism is not that black and white. There's nuances to facial aesthetics little boy. It's not just about having hunter eyes and a good jawline. It has to jive together harmoniously.

Bro why is fourm filled with prepubescent little kids that always look like they need there diapers changed. Why you so pissed in the pics dawg, chill out 😂
The epitome of unruly pre-pubescent kid -
@volcelfatcel , literal 10 IQ abomination who should be balled up and shoved inside a condemned commode

• Hmm...
Reactions: Haven
@volcelfatcel , literal 10 IQ abomination who should be balled up and shoved inside a condemned commode
You dalit rat i will finish you later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, chaddyboi66, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
keep barking for me you faggot

@chaddyboi66 look at this guys 2nd grader insults
poopyhead, balled up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14160, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
You dalit rat i will finish you later
I never abused you, you delusional narcissist. I was abusing that 10 IQ pig - @volcelfatcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Haven
I never abused you, you delusional narcissist. I was abusing that 10 IQ pig - @volcelfatcel
Why you do that in my thread you subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 1617
pics taken after they sucked each other off

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Lihito, n0rthface and 2 others
@USER0213 when @Haven said he'll finish you off, he means he'll literally get on his knees and finish you off😬

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Lihito, BearBoy and 2 others
@USER0213 when @Haven said he'll finish you off, he means he'll literally get on his knees and finish you off😬
I will rape your mom like my ancestors did to your grandmothers;););) Images 35

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 1617
  • Hmm...
  • JFL

poopyhead, balled up
10 IQ scum bag your literal comeback is to complain to the moderators like a 5 year old complains to the principal after getting bullied and your calling my insults "2nd grader":lul::feelsuhh:

Your mother is my whore never forget it im trying not to be racist to you because you are muslim:ogre: Shut up and get out of this thread
didnt your mom die from her guts exploding because of my ass fucking? it was brutal:oops:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
the ass fucking i gave her was brutal

• Hmm...
Why didnt you do a poll?

didnt your mom die from her guts exploding because of my ass fucking? it was brutal:oops:
You cant fuck shit you get ass raped by tatar chads in russia you subhuman jew

• Hmm...
Why you do that in my thread you subhuman
You call me subhuman in my threads you socially inept retarded pig. I requested you plenty of times to not troll me, but guess your cut off hippocampus doesn't allow you to store information

Lookism is not that black and white. There's nuances to facial aesthetics little boy. It's not just about having hunter eyes and a good jawline. It has to jive together harmoniouslyL
Little mofo acts Like hes comparing consoles JFL

You call me subhuman in my threads you socially inept retarded pig. I requested you plenty of times to not troll me, but guess your cut off hippocampus doesn't allow you to store information
I am not trolling you low iq dalit fuck off get out of this thread

You cant fuck shit you get ass raped by tatar chads in russia you subhuman jew
tatars are known to be gay in russia, so i guess all mongolians are

• JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and BearBoy
@hav
I am tatar turk rapist
Your more like tatar turd. I have a picture of your face now, he very careful what you say online you little Turkish roaches.. I would be very afraid bud

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lihito, BearBoy and Haven
10 IQ scum bag your literal comeback is to complain to the moderators like a 5 year old complains to the principal after getting bullied and your calling my insults "2nd grader":lul::feelsuhh:
You don't bully shit you shudra kutta. No one's trolling you, you look like shit and should kys now

• JFL
@hav

Your more like tatar turd. I have a picture of your face now, he very careful what you say online you little Turkish roaches.. I would be very afraid bud
Why

• JFL
I am not trolling you low iq dalit fuck off get out of this thread
You are legit an uneducated, retarded pig. Your lack of knowledge isn't bewildering since you don't even come up with logical comebacks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Haven
Ciganeeeeeeeeee

poopyhead, balled up
JFL when they make and incel wiki article on his it's just gonna say:

Haven

"and he's known for for occasionally referring to users he didn't like as 'doofuses'..."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, volcelfatcel and Haven
Jfl at this Haven and Astantine beef its been like a week and niggas still hate eachother