Asthaxanthin and Beta Carotene for ethnics?

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
I have a skin tone similar to this Indian actor.
I've heard Asthaxanthin and Beta Carotene being thrown around as essential for coloring, but I think that's aimed towards whites, considering the majority of the forum is, well, white.
As an ethnic with a non-dark skin tone, should I still be taking these supplements or will they do more harm then good?

Will it help contrast my eyes, which are this color?

@PrettyBoyMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
It won't really help much imo (I have a tone +-1 shade). Beta Carotene generally gives the reddish-tan look that comes with regular sun exposure which for lightskin curries will bring them closer to the shitskin pheno. Being pale is better than being tan when it comes to our type of ethnics (hence why most people try to skin lighten and remove their tan).

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, BongMog and yang
It won't really help much imo (I have a tone +-1 shade). Beta Carotene generally gives the reddish-tan look that comes with regular sun exposure which for lightskin curries will bring them closer to the shitskin pheno. Being pale is better than being tan when it comes to our type of ethnics (hence why most people try to skin lighten and remove their tan).
I'm taking beta carotene I'm ginger skin do you think it can help

I'm taking beta carotene I'm ginger skin do you think it can help

probably? im not rly sure abt anything related to non ethnic coloring sry but since its pretty much harmless, just try it

• +1
Reactions: yang
Ye, being ethnic I'm already tan so I don't see the point of getting tanner.

So how to remove tan for Ethnics?

what about astaxanthin lowering dht? dht is responsible for so many good things, it's the reason people feel so good while roiding.

i could be wrong but I think You are thinking of astaxanthin.

Beta carotene= yellow orangish pigment

Astaxanthin= reddish pigment

Regardless i dont recommend either for non whites unless you are very pale and in that case use asta for the red cheeks
Im ginger pale. Im already red. Beta carotene will help me, no?

Nah half turk half Spaniard. Lighting bruh

Cope ur blind.
Doesn't look white for me. Looks like a pakistani well just my opinion

Nah half turk half Spaniard. Lighting bruh

Cope ur blind.
You have good bones but softmaxxing could boost u hard ngl

shave beard and skinmaxx

• +1
Reactions: noped
when did i say im caucasian, my mom is from istanbul (and shes pale with light hazel eyes) and my dad is from spain but he is darker
Yeah i thought Turks and Spaniards mostly look white. Are you Muslim?

I am also lightskin curry. I had 5-6 carrots daily for a month and a bit and it nade me look like worse - lightskin > orange darker skin for ethnics.

But I’ve been off it for about a week and my skin is so much lighter now and I have hopped on astaxanthin. Because I think red rosy undertones with a slightly fairer curry complexion looks good. Complexion similar to the first pic on your post OP.

I’ll let you know how it goes since it takes around 3-5 weeks to see reddish undertones from astaxanthin and I am only 2 days in. Lmk what you think - I think red looks good but not orange.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and yang
I am also lightskin curry. I had 5-6 carrots daily for a month and a bit and it nade me look like worse - lightskin > orange darker skin for ethnics.

But I’ve been off it for about a week and my skin is so much lighter now and I have hopped on astaxanthin. Because I think red rosy undertones with a slightly fairer curry complexion looks good. Complexion similar to the first pic on your post OP.

I’ll let you know how it goes since it takes around 3-5 weeks to see reddish undertones from astaxanthin and I am only 2 days in. Lmk what you think - I think red looks good but not orange.
update?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I think beta/orange = bad for ethnics, ast/red (or lyco) = good for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Doesn't beta car lighten skin for ethnics. One nigga curry I saw got lighter

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and BongMog