Asthmacels / Rhinitis GTFIH

Kofri727

Kofri727

D1 Salludon Glazer
I've been having Subhuman rhinitis for many years - constantly breathing through 1 nostrils and it's not enough so I usually mouth breathe.( Forced to mouth breathe) Every morning I sneeze like hell and always have a runny nose. I'm not sure if allergic rhinitis is the only thing I have but probably a deviated septum too. On top of that I'm asthmatic so it's literally death tier when I get breathing difficulties - Unable to even breathe through my nose properly and can't breath through my mouth too since airways are blocked. FYI - I have used many types of steroid nasal spray and been using 2 types of inhaler for some time now but it doesn't do shit ( just got asthma again a few days ago ) 1 of the inhaler is to reduce sensitivity and the other one is for the normal use. Unfortunately I have some sort of malocclusion too ( not sending my bite here but I have a crossbite) Don't think I have a narrow palate but not sure if this adds up to the breathing issues too. My allergies are subhuman too. Literally anything makes me sneeze and get a runny nose:feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:. If anyone else r having the same issue do let me know how you manage to control it. At this point I don't even care about aesthetics since I'm already subhuman but just want to breath like a normal human being.
Don't dnr this 🙏

your nose is completely clogged? I didn't understand.

@TheTD7 Swollen nasal tissue , that blocks airway. Not by mucous build up. Basically think of a flesh that swells up your nose and blocks your airway. Only happens in 1 nostril but the other would would be clogged by mucous. Basically forced to mouth breathe.

Last edited:
Swollen nasal tissue , that blocks airway. Not by mucous build up. Basically think of a flesh that swells up your nose and blocks your airway. Only happens in 1 nostril but the other would would be clogged by mucous. Basically forced to mouth breathe.
your nasal passages are fucked bro. i used to have it too so i used decongestants and xylometazoline for mucous build up, but the problem with xylometazoline is that the nasal blockage comes back after 10-15 hours. So try using a saline spray.

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
my asthma disappeared after I lost 100lbs

Didn't read buddy
Start mewing asap or it's over

• So Sad
I've been having Subhuman rhinitis for many years - constantly breathing through 1 nostrils and it's not enough so I usually mouth breathe.( Forced to mouth breathe) Every morning I sneeze like hell and always have a runny nose. I'm not sure if allergic rhinitis is the only thing I have but probably a deviated septum too. On top of that I'm asthmatic so it's literally death tier when I get breathing difficulties - Unable to even breathe through my nose properly and can't breath through my mouth too since airways are blocked. FYI - I have used many types of steroid nasal spray and been using 2 types of inhaler for some time now but it doesn't do shit ( just got asthma again a few days ago ) 1 of the inhaler is to reduce sensitivity and the other one is for the normal use. Unfortunately I have some sort of malocclusion too ( not sending my bite here but I have a crossbite) Don't think I have a narrow palate but not sure if this adds up to the breathing issues too. My allergies are subhuman too. Literally anything makes me sneeze and get a runny nose:feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:. If anyone else r having the same issue do let me know how you manage to control it. At this point I don't even care about aesthetics since I'm already subhuman but just want to breath like a normal human being.
Don't dnr this 🙏
Get a strong nasal spray brother, it sorts it out fr

• +1
Are you taking an antihistamine?

• Hmm...
Are you taking an antihistamine?
Been taking cetrizine and loratadines + nasal sprays. Actually does not help. My room isn't really dusty and my pillows are usually clean. Not sure what else is the cause. I also get really bad sinus headaches sometimes. My face feels tight idk how to explain.

Get a nasal spray with saline water, I used to have that a lot and fixed it with saline water. Make sure to go deep tho :lul:, dont waste the water by just spraying at nothing.

• +1
Get a nasal spray with saline water, I used to have that a lot and fixed it with saline water. Make sure to go deep tho :lul:, dont waste the water by just spraying at nothing.
So I should stop using my steroid nasal spray and use saline ones instead? - Will give it a try.
edit: I usually go deep when spraying

Never heard of steroid nasal spray
So I should stop using my steroid nasal spray and use saline ones instead? - Will give it a try.
edit: I usually go deep when spraying
If the steroid nasal spray doesnt work for you, start using saline ones instead.

• +1
give me list of medications you are currently on and how often u are using it.
Been taking cetrizine and loratadines + nasal sprays. Actually does not help. My room isn't really dusty and my pillows are usually clean. Not sure what else is the cause. I also get really bad sinus headaches sometimes. My face feels tight idk how to explain.
I can help u with this

give me list of medications you are currently on and how often u are using it.

I can help u with this
Currently not on any medications since they don't help or I'm probably doing something wrong for the medicines to not work.
Rhinitis and sinusitis
- Usually when I get sinusitis, it lasts for about few weeks with horrible headache
Doctor gave Corticosteroid sprays and asked me to use it for 2 weeks straight and stop after that cuz if I overuse ill get another issue.

Too much yap ^^^ Don't read

Medicines I've been prescribed :
Cetrizines / Zyrtec
Loratadines
and another one ( forgot which exact one)
It's been about a month since I stopped using these stuff but it just comes back.