Same results I had.

claims the same bf

sure bro :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PYT
claims the same bf

View attachment 490703
Yeah I was gonna say. Even if I give him benefit of the doubt and believe that he is same bf, then its still quite clear that the BF in teh after photo is stored in other body areas more and less in the face, compared to first pic.

But since I wont give him benefit of the doubt, I call it BS. Theres no way he is same BF in the after.

Also in the befor pic, he is not actively mewing/pushing his tongue against upper palate really hard, while in the after pic, he pushes tongue rly hard against upper palate.

The comparison is flawed. Maybe he has achieved some results, but theyre not as significant as the picture comparison suggests.

He lost BF, his jawline is way more defined in after, he strongmews in after pic (not in before), etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
his nasolabial folds disappeared too

Strong cope

He lost some fat and pushes his head forward...nothing changed
Also lighting fraud
claims the same bf

View attachment 490703

Yeah I was gonna say. Even if I give him benefit of the doubt and believe that he is same bf, then its still quite clear that the BF in teh after photo is stored in other body areas more and less in the face, compared to first pic.

But since I wont give him benefit of the doubt, I call it BS. Theres no way he is same BF in the after.

Idk he swears he hasnt lost one kg infact he even gained weight cause of training. Either way weight loss alone wouldnt bring his chin out almost 1 cm.. He might have got genio

I cant stand lying fags like him

Idk he swears he hasnt lost one kg infact he even gained weight cause of training. Either way weight loss alone wouldnt bring his chin out almost 1 cm.. He might have got genio
Yeah no shit, he lost fat and replaced it with muscle mass. Muh "BODYFAT IS THE SAME AS BEFORE, BECAUSE WEIGHT IS SAME".... yeah sure.

Also now Ive noticed that in the before pictures he pushes his jaw inside the head (backwards). While in the after pic he pushed the whole jaw way outside his head.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Yeah no shit, he lost fat and replaced it with muscle mass. Muh "BODYFAT IS THE SAME AS BEFORE, BECAUSE WEIGHT IS SAME".... yeah sure.

Also now Ive noticed that in the before pictures he pushes his jaw inside the head (backwards). While in the after pic he pushed the whole jaw way outside his head.
Nah he was traning since 17, so no noobie gains + u cant replace fat with muscles(maybe only if u are a beginner).
That means if u gain weight u will either be same bodyfat or higher .

Nah he was traning since 17, so no noobie gains + u cant replace fat with muscles(maybe only if u are a beginner).
That means if u gain weight u will either be same bodyfat or higher .
Someone add this shit to the Gaycel Megathread... jfl.

"you cant replace fat with muscle.... That means if u gain weight u will either be same bodyfat or higher ." J F L nigger are you litreally that low IQ?

this is purely a chewing transformation. most of us should be chewing but it won't really save our midfaces.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Someone add this shit to the Gaycel Megathread... jfl.

"you cant replace fat with muscle.... That means if u gain weight u will either be same bodyfat or higher ." J F L nigger are you litreally that low IQ?
You stupid fuck if you are literally not negative IQ you know i meant at the same time..
And if you believe its possible than slit your subhuman wrists.

go kys you incompetent dog

Claims to be same bodyfat.
Started at 18 and is now 22.
In the befores he was 19.
That nigga is retarded. Doesn’t take a genius to know that isn’t the same body fat.

The guy said he focused on his posture and did neck exercises, like pushing his head back or forward while another guy is providing resistance. Also he said on the before pic he lifted regularly but hadn't been visiting the gym for 6 months on the after pic.

almost as bad as
maxresdefault.jpg