Astrosky is a faggot

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
This nigga is 30 years old and making hate threads on the shit copy of.org, saying he’s goldpilled and shit while he fucks gooks.

IMG 8687

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, shia.jihadist, cromagnon and 1 other person
yea hes severely mentally ill and ive never read a single one of his essays he replies to literwlly all my threads there

• +1
Reactions: Jova, soover4me, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
yea hes severely mentally ill and ive never read a single one of his essays he replies to literwlly all my threads there
He joined a discord that I was in and he was spamming how he is goldpilled and everyone should leave this server and go on .com saying how we are all mislead lmao

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Jova, cromagnon and 3 others
Writes annoying asf too ugh

Sounds like a woman I know at work, she's alright, but if a man talked like that...

Gay asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, soover4me, diditeverbegin and 3 others
he looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, diditeverbegin, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
He joined a discord that I was in and he was spamming how he is goldpilled and everyone should leave this server and go on .com saying how we are all mislead lmao
yea like im sure rhats what a “””goldpilled””” chad would do lmao. he kept writing essays abt muh mewing and how im low iq for not believing it.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, soover4me and CoreSchizo
Writes annoying asf too ugh

Sounds like a woman I know at work, she's alright, but if a man talked like that...

Gay asf
its annoying wheen women do it too. when women talk its usually annoying need to shit gheir mouth with my cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and GlamourPursuer
yea like im sure rhats what a “””goldpilled””” chad would do lmao. he kept writing essays abt muh mewing and how im low iq for not believing it.
He obviously got implants look at his side profile, and he follows multiple implant designers and surgeons on insta aswell.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, diditeverbegin and isis_Bleach
its annoying wheen women do it too. when women talk its usually annoying need to shit gheir mouth with my cock
Yeah a lot of women have annoying ass voices. But women with hot voices are really fucking hot.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
yall niggas just jealous incels

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me and diditeverbegin
We're still charging rent in that guys skull, 5-6 years later... I think this entire PSL stuff has done irreparable damage to the guy

• +1
Reactions: username1000, soover4me and CoreSchizo
why does everybody here have an account on .com i thought that was a shithole

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova and soover4me
Do you still talk to James? You’re in all his old threads

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I didn't mind him the one time I talked to him.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
goldpill one of his inventions?
"gold"pill cus gold sounds cool i guess. BRUH

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Yeah a lot of women have annoying ass voices. But women with hot voices are really fucking hot.
why do huge fat and/or ugly girls have the mostvfeminine voices sometimes
Do you still talk to James? You’re in all his old threads
dnrd greycel

• JFL
Reactions: j05
nigga is 30 years old it cannot get more over

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo