Astrosky legit?

MoostWestThuisBest

MoostWestThuisBest

Wake up - get mogged all day - sleep - repeat
There is no way he did this by only mewing. Did he have surgeries or is he legit?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Treasure223, Deleted member 2019 and 2 others
surgeries

mewing is a meme

is this you in your AVI ? wide faced slayer

also, I see the improvement

especially posture

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
You have actually no basis for saying he got surgery other than really good results, anytime someone gets minor results from mewing it’s said no changes and just changes in angle or lighting etc. and when someone gets good changes like Astro it’s called surgery with literally no basis, Astro is so dedicated to the mewing cause, why would he go through all this? What for?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, AscendingHero, cloudburst and 7 others
You have actually no basis for saying he got surgery other than really good results, anytime someone gets minor results from mewing it’s said no changes and just changes in angle or lighting etc. and when someone gets good changes like Astro it’s called surgery with literally no basis, Astro is so dedicated to the mewing cause, why would he go through all this? What for?
astrosky is a poorcel he have said in live strams he had to wear the same jacket for a couple of months because he didnt a stable work and his fathers are middle class

He bonesmashed like crazy with a hammer for some months

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Treasure223 and IndianJock
He bonesmashed like crazy with a hammer for some months

I never understood how bonesmash does anything, wtf? And wouldnt it be extremely painfull?

I never understood how bonesmash does anything, wtf? And wouldnt it be extremely painfull?
The theory says that constant damage to the bone makes it grow bigger. No one knows for sure if that thing works.
The pain is the price you pay for ascension
His before and after pics make me believe it works tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Mousei
The theory says that constant damage to the bone makes it grow bigger. No one knows for sure if that thing works.
The pain is the price you pay for ascension
His before and after pics make me believe it works tbh

but in what bones would it work? I can believe it working for browridge but the rest? No realistic.

Also him claiming his mid face got more compact is a huge cope too

but in what bones would it work? I can believe it working for browridge but the rest? No realistic.

Also him claiming his mid face got more compact is a huge cope too
It should work in every bone but I think the only safe region to smash is the zygos. The browridge may cause brain damage, the infraorbitals may damage some vessels and cause parmanent under eyes, the mandible has lots of important arteries. The zygos tho have nothing in front of them, not even a muscle.

It should work in every bone but I think the only safe region to smash is the zygos. The browridge may cause brain damage, the infraorbitals may damage some vessels and cause parmanent under eyes, the mandible has lots of important arteries. The zygos tho have nothing in front of them, not even a muscle.

Would rather get implant than fucking bonesmashing, seems stupid as fuck.

Astrosky photoshops and frauds pictures to make us believe he changed his facial bones.
The truth is that his side profile has not changed by a millimiter

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
astrosky is a poorcel he have said in live strams he had to wear the same jacket for a couple of months because he didnt a stable work and his fathers are middle class
Also he mentioned in one if his videos that he lives in his parent’s basement/garage. If he can’t afford rent, how tf will he get surgeries worth that much with such insane harmony, JFL

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and the next o'pry
surgeries

mewing is a meme
I love these type of comments.

"He didn't have surgery because I have concrete evidence he had,
I simply think so because I am biased against mewing from the very beginning, untouched by even photographic evidence"

Btw I am certain that the biggest contributer to his changes were not mewing, but chewing.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and IWantToMax
I love these type of comments.

"He didn't have surgery because I have concrete evidence he had,
I simply think so because I am biased against mewing from the very beginning, untouched by even photographic evidence"

Btw I am certain that the biggest contributer to his changes were not mewing, but chewing.
Probably a mix of facepulling and chewing.
Facepulling splits the sutures, and chewing reshapes and moves the bones

He's legit. He probably went through the whole autism catalogue. Mewing, chewing, thumbpulling, posture and gymcelling. This was enhanced by late puberty altering his bone width and mass and giving him vertically narrower and horizontally longer eyes. I also heard he bonesmashed, which is legit if it doesn't fuck your symmetry up

Probably a mix of facepulling and chewing.
Facepulling splits the sutures, and chewing reshapes and moves the bones
I don't actually think that facepulling splits any sutures, nor that it is required.

Bones can naturally ""stretch"". The reson procedures like palatal expansion are best done with a split is because otherwise you won't get to get the upper skeletal structures moving at all (or very little). because conventional palatal expanders are too passive and mainly target the alveolar ridge.

It's not because the maxilla fundamentally can't grow without a split.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero